11

Gigi POV
I was watching Jake on the T.V. In my apartment in New York and it just so happens that WWE is in New York for Survivor Series on May 20th.
Kendall and Kylie also happen to be here and they got tickets to Survivor Series and they got the tickets from Jake.
*Survivor Series*
Jake POV
The next match is the main event it is Team Cena vs. Team Authority and if Team Authority loses the authority is out of power and the only person that can bring us back to power is John Cena but if Team Cena loses everyone on Team Cena is fired except for John Cena.
*The Main Event*
Ladies and gentlemen this is the 7 on 7 traditional Survivor Series Elimination match and is set for one fall introducing first representing Team Authority from sillsbee, Texas weighing 412 pounds "The World Strongest Man" Mark Henry, and finally introducing from Greenwich,  Connecticut weighing 245 pounds "WWE's Most Valuable Player" he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and the captain of Team Authority Jake McMahon-Levesque.  
Jake POV
I started out against John I ran at him and he countered with a hip toss I got up and he clothes lined me, he put me against the ropes and I ran at him and he drop kicked my knee. I had trouble getting up when I did john pinned me and I was eliminated. When I got eliminated my dad was not happy at all.
*30 minutes later*
Here are your winners Team Cena.