Chapter 1: A lovely smile.

[Chapter one: A lovely smile]

**Hana's POV**

"H-haninozuka-s-san, I-i l-love you. W-w-will you go o-out with m-me? " I practised in the mirror for the thousandth time. This is it, today is the day I will confess to Haninozuka-san.

I hope Haninozuka-san will go out with me. I've loved him for 8 years now. It was a crush at first but it slowly developed every time I see him and his cousin Morinozuka-san walked through the hallway. Many girls squeal at them because he is from the famous host club in our school. I want to but I'm too afraid to go to the host club and order for Haninozuka-san and I don't know where it is and is too embarrassed to ask other people for directions.

I wonder if he'll accept someone poor like me that can't even afford the school's uniform and is on a scholarship.

***

It's finally time. I walked around but I'm not really sure where the host club is. After an hour, my legs grew tired and I sat down to rest and I saw three girls walk past me giggling and chatting. Maybe I'll ask them.

I approached them slowly and awkwardly, coughing to get their attention but they didn't notice so I coughed a little louder but they still didn't hear me so I tried a little louder this time only it wasn't a cough anymore, I sneezed by accident. That caught their attention.

"Ah-Chu!" It was a tiny sneeze and I sniffled and looked at the three girls and they were silent looking at me. After a few minutes, I decided to ask them but I failed miserably by stuttering.

"E-Er... A-Ano sa..... d-do you ha-happen to know where the host club i-is?" I stuttered embarrassed.

All 3 of them looked at me a bit shocked and didn't say a word, just froze there looking at me... until their cheeks seem to grow into a rosy red and one of the girls just squealed and said something I did not understand.

Literally.

"Omegawsh hsvsjjabakauahsj he is so CUTEEEE!!!!" and the two of the other girls agreed with her and they start muttering to each other about something I don't understand and I sweatdropped.

They weren't paying attention to me anymore so I tried to get their attention again but it just came out as a quiet whisper

"E - excuse me..?"

Of course, they didn't notice me as they were squealing 100 times louder than I was at the moment so I muttered a small "nevermind.." and quickly left.

I continued my journey to the host club and finally, after a while, I came across an abandoned music room.

It's probably not here.

But... I'll check anyway just to be sure.

As I opened the doors to the abandoned music room, I was blinded by the rose petals and a bright light.

"Welcome.. to the host club." chorused the group of people in front of me. I immediately noticed the short blonde boy in front of me who is about my height and the one I was looking for.

I was enchanted by his big brown eyes although he was not really looking at me.

"Oh, it's a guy." said the twins in unison.

That brought me back to reality.

I'm scared of them. Are they gonna be here the whole time? T-then how am I supposed to confess to Haninozuka-san? My heart fell as I looked down about to cry.