letting go

Namjoon's pov

People told me that if you love someone you let them go. What they didn't tell me was how hard it is to let go.At first I thought it was like letting go of a balloon... You let go and carry on with life...but I was wrong...its a lot harder than I thought....

I realised this when Jin...my best friend died.It shocked and scared me when I found out. Jin was what kept us together....he was the security of our house of cards..without it.. The house falls down.

The guys didn't take it well..slowly we all fell... One by one.... Card after card.

V was next...he decided to take his own life....we went to the cliff where we once went as kids... V climbed to the top of the cliff... Overlooking the water and within seconds... He flew... Like a Butterfly...high over the water. By the time he hit the water ...their was nothing we could do.....

Jimin shivering on the floor.. That was our last moment with him.....over 2 hours in the bath and that's when we started to worry. We broke the door down...we found him their... Shivering.. Cold... With sadness in his eyes... Eyes once filled with joy closed.. Never to open again..

A body taken over by flames....a burning building....thats how Yoongi hyung died. Depression must have taken over because days after jimin left us... Yoongi followed him...leaving me,Jungkook and Hobi behind....

Hobi had a terminal illness causing him to be depressed and could result to suicide... But it wasn't his illness which caused his death....

And now it's my turn to go... After letting go ..trying to carry on with life but it didn't work ...

Engulfed in flames... Skin burning.....the smell of burning petrol filled my lungs... I turned around to go to them... To go greet them once again....

Even at the end, if you're with me, I'm okay
Even if you already knew
We couldn't stop
No way, no way, no way, falling
As time passes by
We only mess it up even more
No way, no way, it's collapsing again
A house made of cards, and us inside
Even if you say you see the end, even if you say it'll collapse soon
A house made of cards, and stupidly, us
Even if you say it's a useless dream, just stay a little more like this