•13•

We'd come back from Michaels and we both went straight to bed it was only 10 but we were both exhausted. It was freezing in the house and the boiler was broken so someone was coming to fix it tomorrow. My teeth started to chatter and I can't just sit here all night freezing so I got out of bed and creeped into Luke's room seem as he had a heater and it was the warmest room in the house. I took my duvet and pillows and laid by his bed.

"Tilly you can come in the bed it's freezing on the floor." He said and I jumped cause I thought he was asleep.

"No that's alright you have the bed."

"I'll sleep on the floor of you don't want to share a bed with me." He said.

"Fine I'll sleep in the bed." I sighed.

"Thanks." I said as I got up from the floor and swapped places with him.

My teeth started chattering and I started shivering again because of how cold it was even in Luke's room.

"I can't sleep with all that chattering." Luke said standing up. He climbed into the other side of the bed and put his arms around my waist pulling me into him. He was so warm.

"Goodnight Til." But before I could reply I fell asleep.

I woke up Luke was still asleep.

"Morning Lucas." I whispered then leant over and placed a kiss on his cheek.

He looked so cute while he slept so I tried to stay still seem as his arms were still holding my waist. I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 am.

"Can't sleep huh?" I heard Luke say.

"No. How long have you been awake." I asked.

"Long enough to know you kissed my cheek." He smirked as I looked away and blushed. "It was cute."

"That's so embarrassing." I said still blushing.

He leaned right next to my face and kissed my forehead gently.

"Come on." Luke said getting up.

"What are we doing at 3 am?"

"Your going to teach me how to skateboard."

"Have you forgotten about my leg and at 3 am really?" I whined.

"Please please please." He begged.

"Fine let me brush my teeth and I'll come." I groaned as I stood up from the bed.

"The skateboards are in the garage we need to go get them then we can leave." He said as I returned from the bathroom.

"Ok let's go." I said.

"You'll need a hoodie it's freezing."

"But my room is so far away I'll be fine."

Luke chucked a hoodie at me that completely knocked me over onto the floor. He stood there laughing until he realised that I my leg was still broken.

"Oh shit."

"Help me up." I whined.

He helped me up still laughing his head off.

"Let's go."

We got the skateboards and walked to the park.

"Right what do I do?" Luke asked.

"Push off by your left foot and start with your right foot on the front of the board." I instructed.

He finally got on and we went around the path so he could get used to it he kept falling off but it was cute so I left him to it.

"Til can we have a break?"

"Sure."

We sat down on a grass banking I checked my phone and it was only 4:30 am so no one was here.

"You look really cute in my sweater." Luke chuckled.

I looked away and blushed. The truth was that it was so comfy and I wanted to keep it on forever because it smelt like him.

We sat next to each other as my head lazily laid onto Luke's shoulder. We sat like that for what felt like ages. We could see the sunrise right in front of us and it was so pretty.

Luke looked at me and back at the sunrise.

"It's so pretty." I commented.

"Like you." Luke replied as I blushed again and shook my head.

"You don't think your pretty?" He questioned.

"Well no have you seen me?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"Well I think your more than pretty you're beautiful." He said.

I laughed and focused on the sunrise again.