prologue cont'd

I awoke to the feelings of happiness, victory, but most of all loss. I opened the secret room to find injured but alive pack members everyone accounted for except for two.

I ran outside and found my uncle who is the beta of the pack and asked him for my parents.

"Where's mommy and daddy?" I was ignored

He and everyone else around was too happy to feel the loss. So I used what daddy called the alpha command voice and shouted over all the voices

"WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?" that's when everyone noticed the loss feeling and they sent out a search party

I climbed up a tree and overlooked the search party.

"My god she is powerful even at this young age it seems I will have to train her hard" I smiled after I heard that.

Then I looked over in the forever bushes, we as kids play and hide in those bushes because they hide the scent of a wolf. I saw something a child should never see. I jumped down from the tree and screamed while silent tears drowned my face. Everyone came around to see what was the matter and when they came I took off after my parents in my human form while everyone stood there trying to figure out what to do, eventually they all followed. 

They changed into wolf form men in front while mothers and kids in the back

I came right above the forever bushes and moved them aside. There laid my mother and father holding hands, dead.

"Take their bodies and get them ready for a funeral" and that's when I understood why they sent me on my way earlier and the danger i felt was the war that happened.

I took some of the leaves of the forever bushes and started walking to our perimeter lines . Shielding the pack until we bounce back from such a tragedy.

"Where do you think you're going young lady" my uncle asked in a stern voice, I turned around to see if he was challenging me, he held my glare for a while but eventually he looked away.

"Do you intend to come or do you just want to challenge me" I asked

'"To come alpha" the alpha just slipped out and I know he felt it

"Then come "and I gave him the bushes and held out my hand so he can hold it he is still my uncle the last family I have.

"What are you doing "he asked

"You'll see" I said

I started crushing the leaves and spreading them around the border.

"Oh" was all he said and we did that for the rest of the perimeter.

"So who's the new alpha" the pack drunk slurred

"I am" I replied

"Ha ha a little girl?how about this if I beat you I'm alpha if you beat me you're alpha" he jeered

i had no issues with this, not only could he not beat me on his best day but he was already intoxicated as it is.

THE CHALLENGE

He rushed me, movements very sloppy and uncoordinated, I side stepped out of the way and brought my leg back and kicked him in the back of his leg, he went down easily .The match is a three down round.

*ding one*

He came at me again but in the opposite direction and I did the same thing again I would have thought he would have learned the first time, down he went like a sack of potatoes.

*ding two*

He charges again but in mid air he changes into his wolf he lands on top of me but just before I fell I hit his wolf in its temple and jumped out of the way before his wolf came crashing down on me, i straightened myself up and just like that....

*ding three*

Today is the day when I Aakela Nesoi Gaia become alpha of the strongest pack in the world but it is also the day I become an orphan alone by myself like an island surrounded by water

A/N

Well you guys thank you so much I love the entire vote this is my first story that I plan on finishing I think this will be a successful book and with the support of all my voters will make it better and better

I'll be uploading every 2 days

Thank you all so much

10 vote's next chappie plz

Vote comment fan

Also I love all the comments I almost broke down when I saw all the good comments and some good criticism