eight

"Hey babe, we should get up, we have to get ready." Lauren said.

"Noooooo." Camila groaned, turning to hide her face in Lauren's arms.

"We've slept for nearly five hours. Get up."

Camila groaned again. "Nooooo."

"Yeah, come on. I need to get changed into my other set of clothes and you have to get changed as well." Camila finally made an attempt to get up, trying not to disturb the sleeping girl in her own arms.

"Here, I'm gonna go get dressed in the bed room and put El in bed. You wanna get dressed out here. You have your clothes right?" She said drowsily.

"Yeah they're in my bag." Lauren said, getting up. Camila brought her daughter into the bed room while Lauren began to change into her other set of gym clothes she had bought. There was a knock at the door, which Camila probably heard as well.

"Open it, it's probably Bea!" She called. Lauren rushed to the door to open it.

"Oh my god you're half naked." Bea exclaimed as she walked in. "Not that I'm complaining, but I... wow that's a nice um... Whew okay." She looked away from Lauren's exposed stomach.

"Yeah I'm actually getting ready for a fight."

"Oh so you're fighting tonight? Does the finals ceremony happen before or after?"

"After. They want to pull every fighter up for it and they can't do that and still keep the fighters for the night a secret." Lauren explained as they both sat down on the couch.

"They also can't have everyone if one of them is knocked out on the floor of the arena." Bea joked. "I guess you don't have to dress up for it then?"

"Do the fighters usually dress up?" Lauren asked, confused until she heard the bedroom door open and looked up to see Camila in an all black dress, wearing high heels and a bow in her hair.

Lauren stood up. "Camz, wow. You look... Just... Yeah, wow." She laughed, not able to take her eyes off of her. The way the cut out on the sides of the dress exposed her belly. The way it hugged her curves in all the right ways and left just the top her breasts exposed, only in the center where another cut out was.

"Oh that, that was smooth." Bea commented sarcastically, but Lauren paid no notice.

"Thanks Lauren." Camila smiled, walking up to her.

"I didn't know you had to dress up for the ceremony. Good thing I'm a fighter or I would have shown up in a white tee shirt and black skinny jeans." Lauren laughed as the two of them hugged.

"A shame, I would of loved to see you in a dress for this." Camila smiled.

"I wouldn't look nearly as good as you do." Lauren smiled.

"Thanks. What time is it?" She asked with a smile.

"Six."

"We don't have to go out for another hour and a half." Camila raised her brow.

"Well now you have an audience of two so I wouldn't do anything." Bea laughed lying down on the couch and pulling out her phone to mess around with.

"Doesn't mean we can't kiss." Camila teased, rolling her eyes at Bea and leaned in to connect her lips with Lauren.

Their lips moved open against each other and Camila bit Lauren's lip with a grin before giving it a tug as she pulled away.

"Your lips taste..."

"Amazing." Lauren sighed hapily in reference to Camila with a content smile.

"Are you two going to do this for an hour and a half? Gosh can we play a board game or something?" Bea sighed.