{ w i n t er } - coming soon

“I only see everyone as an equation,” he explains to me, “a sort of…problem that needs figuring out.”

“So have you figured me out yet? Have you found the answer?”

“No…not yet.”

“Maybe you can’t figure people out, then,” I interject, “Or maybe you won’t, because you only use your head. And you never use your heart.”

He smirks. “I thought they said I didn’t have one.”

--

Eccentric, erratic, and ambitious, Valentine “Val” Gallagher has been bored her entire life. After all, the most exciting thing that has ever happened in her small seaside town of Seashire was when some massive snowstorm hit the previous winter. Desperate to leave behind a mundane life here, she fantasizes about making it big with her gift for singing in the big city. After all, having never known her real parents and with only one person in the world she can truly call her friend, there would be hardly anyone holding her back from leaving.

Until he happened.

Tall, insanely intelligent and with an awful smoking habit, Matthias Stahl moves to Seashire and into Val’s life. All at once, they discover that they’re polar opposites: she fierce and passionate, him detached and heartless, …and they absolutely hate each other.

But if Val is supposed to despise him, how has he become her anchor, the only thing holding her here?

--

It is always winter for Matthias, empty and cold…but ice can melt, can’t it?