Chapter 1

Declan was almost 18 years old, He had his first shift at the young age of 15.

The bitch he called mother told him, that he was the product of a one night stand with an alpha wolf. So for him it was double the whammy, strong alpha's blood, and leopards running through his veins.

That was repulsive to know he had wolf's blood in him, his mother being a leopard wasn't the most caring mother out there, so there was no shock when after he shifted his first time she had decided to trained him so that he can work as a contract killer, his mother was freelancing and thought him everything she knew about being an assassin.

Leopards were aggressive, mean and hated their own kind more than anything. Leopards were the most vicious and unstable felines, they didn't have any emotions; they didn't know love, sadness or fear just anger.

His mother had schooled him in other shifters, such as panthers, tigers and wolves.

They all yearned to find their soul mate, and settle down. Have a bunch of rug rats running around.

The wolves run in packs, having an alpha and a beta to keep the peace.

The panthers usually were born in litters so they stuck to their litter mates, known as twin brothers or sisters but they also prayed to find their mates.

Declan scoffs why would anyone want a mate? His own mother killed hers when he was younger.

The poor bastard pissed her off and his mom being a good assassin took him out without breaking a sweat, she burned his body with a blank expression on her face, later that day she was cursing the bastard for pissing her off and making her kill him, she was horny and with no mate around to get off.

Mother dearest, the crazy bitch was cold and emotionless and she passed it on to Declan.

He made it into his condo, Declan was tired after another mission well done if he might say so himself.

All he wanted to do was take a shower and get into his comfortable bed, but as soon as he caught the familiar scent he knew that was out of the question.

He growled as he made it inside, his leopard stirred angry at the smell of another one in his home. There was a good reason why leopard shifters didn't cohabitate. They were territorial and not generally known for playing nice with each other; he and his mother had already had a few fights both of them being as good with weapons as with fists never succeeded in ending each other's lives.

Still her being in his place was unacceptable.

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' He growls with menace.

''Now is that any way to speak to your mother?'' The woman gives Declan a sadistic smile.

Her eyes were cold and emotionless and Declan knew that's what everyone sees when they looked into his brown doe eyes. At first is angelic and innocent but once they get closer they see the emptiness in them.

''Let's not fuck around, what do you want woman.'' Declan snarls trying to control his leopard.

His mother tilted his head to the side as she crosses her arms across her chest; she was wearing black cargo pants, with a black tight fitted shirt and a black hoodie. Declan was wearing his Armani suit he liked to be presentable, of course when he was out doing a job he used the same clothes the bitch of his mother was wearing at the moment. That told him she just came from a job.

''Relax, pussy boy stop purring like a wounded kitty, I'm here because we need to talk.'' She points out as she plops herself on Declan's expensive leather couch.

''Well get on with it and get the fuck out.'' He snaps as he goes to his fridge and gets a bottle of water.

''As you know in a few days you'll be turning 18 years old.'' Declan rolls his eyes as he listens to the bitch.

''You already shifted, due to the fact that you're ten times stronger that the alpha who father you and being a leopard, he didn't know you had shifted until today, somehow the news got to him and had requested for you to come to his land.'' Declan ran the bitch's words in his mind.

''Why in the hell are you being so docile with all this?'' He questions narrowing his eyes at her.

''I could kill him and all his pack, but honestly I don't give a fuck whether you meet him or not, since I'm moving to London in a few days, I figured I give you the message, he'll be pestering you until you agree to meet him and before I forget he knows what you do for a living so hey nice conversation starter.'' She gave him thumbs up and gave him a fake smile.

''Right because all I wanted in my life is meet the guy who busted a nut and reproduce me.'' His mother shrugs with indifference as she hears Declan's sarcasm.

''I spend a lot of time training you and money too, so I expect a payment soon, you don't want me back here if you don't pay me, I left my bank account information so make sure you deliver, son.'' Declan would be happy to pay the bitch if that got her out of his life for good. And stop calling him son, Declan shivers with disgust everytime the bitch calls him 'son'.

''Don't worry mommy dearest, I'll pay you back and the next time we cross paths we'll see who lives to talk about it.'' He deadpanned.

''Are you threatening me boy? Do I need to kick your ass again?'' His mother raised an eyebrow at him.

''Please woman, remember the last time you tried? You walk away limping and that was only because I was sixteen and still in training, don't worry next time we go at it I'll make sure to end you.'' She stood up from the couch narrowing her eyes; her lips were set on a tight line as she observes her son.

Probably assessing how much damage she could do to him and walk away unharmed.

''Admitted mother, you trained me too well for you to go against me.'' He gave her one of his sadistic smiles that made every one shiver with fear.

''Don't test me boy, I can still beat you!'' She snaps angrily at him.

''Just get the fuck out of my place, you'll get your money good riddance.'' He says and walks away from her; Declan wasn't worry about turning his back on her, since she had taught him never to kill your prey when they had their backs to you.

He had put away the news about his sperm donor wanting to meet him, which was a waste of time for him. He had no desires of meeting the other person who had a part of him being born.