My Bestfriend ;5

"Get the hell out" she screamed

I was so hurt. No mother should ever do anything like this to there children. I haven't heard from Janea. I have No family here. I don't have anyone else to go to, Chris is my only choice.

I stomped up the stairs with tears streaming down my face. I quickly pack all my clothes, makeup, hair products all that.

It didn't take to long because I really didn't have alot of clothes. Three packed garbage bags, two bags of hair products & feminine things and a case full of more clothing.

I called Chris immediately,

"wassup ma?"

"Can you come get me please" I sniffles trying to stop the waterworks

"I'm on my way right now, you alright baby?" He asked softly

"no I'm not this shit is ridiculous." I spoke "I'll tell you when you get here"

The call ended, I was standing in a room with memories from when my dad was alive to when I first meet Janea.

I took a nice steamy shower to relax my mind, I got out refreshed and clean then I put baby lotion on and sweet pea perfume.

Joggers and a tank top was my out fit, not even feeling it today

Once I was done with everything I decided to check my Instagram, I scrolled down and there was a picture of this girl named Crystal .I had beef with her in highschool, guess who was beside her, Janea.

The caption was "Only Main Chick ", I commented "goals "

Janea a switch up, she use to always talk about how Crystal had fake eyelashes, and taco meat edges, yet she's taking pictures with the bitch.

I was getting even more pissed noticing how much they've been hanging around each other.

I got a message for Chris saying that he was outside

Chris was outside and I have to explain everything to him, I don't really want to but he is my only choice, because I'm not kissing Janea's ass.

"Hey" I spoke shyly

"Tell me whats up" he responded

So umm, I haven't really been home, I've been with you most of the time, she thinks I'm a prostitute or I have a pimp daddy, so she kick me out, plus she didn't want me there anyway."

I didn't even look at him when I was speaking, way to ashamed.

He grabbed my face making me look at him "Look at me when your speak, no need to be ashamed"

No words came out , I just nodded my head.

"You got your clothes packed?, cause your coming with me" he looked angry, I don't know why, but he needs to pipe it down.

"Yeah in the house" I barley spoke over a whisper, I was kinda surprised he's letting my stay.

I got out the car, he was right behind me, he had his hoodie pulled over his head.

We walked up the stairs to my room, Chris grabbed the three garbage bags, I grabbed the two bags, and the case.

I rushed out the house to put the things in his car. We didn't take long to load the car up.

"What type of mother does this shit? He asked

I just shrugged my shoulders, I just wanted to go to sleep.

Bryson Tiller Exchange started to play this my shit, but hate it at the same time, it always gets me in my feelings

"This what happen when I think about you