Chapter 11

Harry just stands there and doesn’t move for a couple of seconds and then he runs into the kitchen leaving you there crying. You lie down and curl up and wrap your arms around your knees. You felt like you were useless because there was nothing you could do to help Louis. You didn’t even want to think about what you would do if he didn’t make it. That thought makes you cry even more.

~Zayn’s P.O.V.~

The guy that had shot Louis in his shoulder pushed me aside so he could get to Louis. I hear (Y/N) scream as Liam pulls her out of the room. It was for her own good, she didn’t need to see this. The guy grabs some kind of tool that looked like pliers.

“OK, you” he says as he looks at Niall, “I’m going to need you to hold down his other shoulder so he won’t squirm while I try and get this bullet out” he says and Niall nods and walks around to Louis' other shoulder and holds it down. Louis is still passed out but when the guy starts going into the bullet wound with the pliers his eyes snap open.

He lets out a pain filled scream. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I felt so bad for my mate; he did nothing to deserve this. Niall has to use a lot of his strength to keep him down and he looked like he was going to throw up any minute. Niall has always had a weak stomach around blood.

Louis' face was one of pure pain and tears were falling from his eyes as the guy dug deeper into his shoulder. He lets out multiple more screams before Harry walks into the room. I look at him and he starts crying when he sees Louis. He tries to walk over to him but I stop him and he looks at me as if I was crazy.

“What are you doing? Let me get to him” he says as he sobs and looks over my shoulder at Louis.

“No Harry, we don’t need any more people in here than we already have” I say as look him. He looks at me and I can tell that this is really hard for him to see. “Just go back into the living room and take (Y/N) up to her room. She doesn’t need to hear Louis in pain. She probably won’t be able to take it for much longer” I say as I give him a begging look.

He just nods and turns around and goes into the living room. I turn back to see that Louis had passed out again. Perrie is standing in the corner and she looks terrified and Danielle is crying into Liam’s chest. I walk over to Perrie and take her in my arms. I knew this was hard for everybody especially (Y/N). Everybody knew that she and Louis had a thing for each other. You could just see how much they cared about each other whenever they looked at one another.

I just kiss Perrie’s hair as she cries and wraps her arms around me. This is going to be a long night.

~Your P.O.V.~

About 4 screams from Louis later Harry walks back into the living room and he looks terrified. You don’t move, you just stay in the position you were in as you continue to cry. God you probably look awful. Your nose was probably red and you knew for a fact that your eyes were red and puffy because they hurt.

You are being picked up off the floor and you are in some ones strong arms. You look up to see Harry’s face and he isn’t looking at you, he is just looking straight ahead as he carried you. You were still mad at him but you didn’t have enough strength to do anything like fight to get out of his arms. All the crying you had been doing, and that you were still doing, had drained all your energy from your body.

“Where are you taking me?” you ask in a hoarse voice.

“Zayn told me to take you to your room because you didn’t need to continue to hear Louis in pain because he knew you wouldn’t be able to take it for much longer” he says as he starts going up the stairs. He was probably right. If you had continued to stay in the living room you would have gone crazy out of your mind from all of the screaming.