Moving toooo fast

"Chris move your feet!"I yell pushing him to get to the chair.He had his feet up on the coffee table so I couldn't get past."I told you the only seat here is on my lap."He says not moving and I huff."I'm going to my room."
As I walk up the stairs I frown.Its been about a month since Chris came and its just me and him living here,Jasmine moved out as soon as Chris moved in.I would've moved back to LA but I'm just as stubborn as Chris.
I get to my room just as Jalen is calling me.At first he was upset when Chris moved in but after I assured him we were done he got over it.We're not quite together yet but we're dating.I answer the phone and hear Raeona in the back yelling at Jalen."Jalen?"I say and hear something hit the wall."Hold up Imani let me go outside cuz this girl is crazy."He says and I chuckle a little.After a second he's back."What happened?"I ask and he sighs."I came over to Raeona's place to ask if Dom could come with me to my parents for Christmas."He says and I shake my head."Well I see how that went."I joke and he laughs."I was gon ask if you wanted to come too."He says and I bite my lip."It's fine if you don't want to come." "No I would love to but...I have to think about the baby you know?"I tell him."I understand."He says and then its silent."So what you up to?"He asks and I shrug."Chris is being a jerk!"I yell so he hears me."Imani's being childish!"He yells back and I sigh."He's pissing me off Jalen."I tell him rubbing my belly, I'm almost 7 months now."Don't let him get to you stress isn't good for the baby."He says and I sigh."I know...maybe I should just move back to LA."I say frowning."I would miss you too damn much Imani."He says and I smile a little."If its that bad just move in with me."He says and I get taken back.I like Jalen but he's trying to move fast.We've only been talking for about a month and its hard to completely move on with Chris in my face now.I don't realize I haven't responded till he calls my name.
"I'm sorry Imani am I coming on too strong?"He asks and Chris knocks on my door so I roll my eyes."Just a little Jalen."I say and he sighs."I just really like you and I get really into relationships."He says and I nod.Raeona told me that Jalen proposed to her after 3 months.
"Jalen I like you too."I say and Chris walks over to me."But let's take things slow." "I can go as slow as you want Ni."Chris says sitting next to me and I push him.I pray Jalen didn't hear that..."Do you wanna come over tomorrow?"He asks and I guess he didn't hear."Yea I would love that Jalen but I gotta go right now ok."I say and Chris smirks."Ok bye Imani." "Bye Jay Jay." I joke and he laughs before I hang up.
"Why are you smiling?"I ask and he shrugs."You were quick to get off the phone,you getting tired of ole boy?"He asks and I suck my teeth."No but I'm getting tired of you."I say and he laughs."Oh please you know you love me."He says coming close to my face and almost kissing me.I can't help but stare at his lips and I know he's looking at mine.I turn my head before anything happens and he moves away.
"Have you been taking your meds Chris?"I ask and he nods."I stopped for a while after you left but when you called me just hearing your voice made me want to do better."He says and I smile a little."Imani just take me back."He says putting his hands on my belly."Chris after what you did I just can't."I say and he rubs his face."I didn't do anything."He says and I sigh."I'm not doing this with you Chris so can you please leave."I say and he gets up."Fine."He says and I frown.
When is he gonna own up to cheating?!