Pan ~ Revenge

"Request: Could you do an imagine with Peter where the girl is like sent to kill him and she has to act helpless and wimpy(?) to get close to him. But really she's tough and mean or something. Idk, you could do whatever with it from there..."
-Anon

Y/F/N = Your Friend's Name (a male)
Y/Fa/N = Your Fake Name

* * *

"Y/F/N!" you called, as you ran up to him. You knelt down next to him, and laid his head in your lap. Tears fell down your eyes as you watched the blood pour from Y/F/N's wound.

The sadness in your body quickly transformed to steaming anger as Y/F/N's life was lost.

You pounded the wooden deck underneath your feet as you yelled with anger.

"Y/N?!" you heard your dad shout out from below deck. "What happened?"

It's always harder to face the truth when you're actually saying it out loud no matter what it's about.

"Pan... he killed..." you tried saying, but was interrupted by the tears escaping your eyes.

You felt hand on your shoulder and you turned around to see your dad there with a shocked expression.

"Y/F/N..." he stammered. "What happened?"

"It was Pan," you sneered, as your eyebrows furrowed with anger. "I need to get revenge on him."

Soon enough, you and your dad had a plan to put an end to Pan; a plan to kill him: Pan has never seen your face before, so you both decided that instead of being a Pirate, you would pretend to be a girl who just got to Neverland. You'd act weak and helpless, and at the right time, you'd kill him.

"Be careful, Y/N," your dad spoke. "Don't let him kill you before you get the chance to kill him."

You nodded your head, and gave your dad a hug. "I'll be fine."

You walked off the ship and onto shore in search of Pan.

After walking through the forest for a while, you finally heard a voice - Pan. You couldn't see him, but you heard him loud and clear.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" he asked.

Time to put the act on. "Oh, thank god I found someone. I was just on a walk, and then something knocked me out. I woke up on the sand, and walked through the forest. Could you please help me find my find my way back home?"

"You have a name?" Pan sneered.

"Y/Fa/N," you trembled, at least trying to sound afraid.

"Well, Y/Fa/N. You're probably not gonna like it here," Pan stated.

"Um..." you muttered. "Why not?"

Just then, Pan stepped out of the shadows with another lost boy. The lost boy held up a rock, and hit you on the head.

Everything turned black.

When you became conscious again, you found yourself in a wooden cage.

"Hey!" you shouted. "G-get me out of here!"

Pan walked in front of the cage, and sat down right in front of it.

He scoffed and said, "I'm not letting you out."

You thought it would be a good time to cry, so you thought about Y/F/N. His beautiful smile; his heartwarming laugh; his good sense of humor. You'd never see him again.

When this got you crying, you started the act once again. "P-please. Take me back home. I-I miss my family."

"You won't see your family anytime soon, Love," Pan laughed.

"Where am I?" you asked him.

"Well, you aren't anywhere near your home," he remarked sternly.

You shut your eyes as the tears rolled down your face.

"I wanna go home, I wanna go home, I wanna go home," you whispered to yourself, loud enough for Pan to hear.

Pan stood up, and left you alone to cry in your cage. He truly is heartless.

Hours passed when Pan finally returned with a key in his hand.

"W-what are you gonna do with me?" you shivered, nerves running through your body.

Ignoring your question, Pan opened your cage and held you tight so you wouldn't run away.

"Nothing personal, but I really don't want girls running about my forest," Pan hissed.

"Sexist much?" you thought.

With that, Pan pulled a dagger out, and was ready to plunge it into you.

Reacting quickly, you grabbed his wrist, and pushed down on a pressure point making him drop the dagger with pain.

You reached down, picked it up, and held the dagger to his neck.

"I'm not as weak as you think," you said.

"Clearly," Pan sneered, raising his chin because of the dagger.

"You killed my friend. Now I'm here to kill you," you barked.

"And why haven't you done it already?" Pan asked you.

"Do you really want me to kill you sooner?" you asked back.

"Might as well get it over with," Pan managed to shrug without moving his neck into the blade.

You didn't know what it was, but something was making you hesitate. Something was holding you back.

But then you thought about Y/F/N. You thought about his tears as his life slowly faded away. You thought about the dark blood that oozed from his skin. You thought about the touch of his cold skin after his life was taken. You knew you couldn't hold back. Pan had to pay for what he did.

You grasped the dagger tighter, and sliced the blade through Pan's neck. You watched as he fell to the ground, lifeless. He had to pay for killing Y/F/N. You had to get your revenge.