Chapter 32: The Mortician's Daughter.

•Mallory•

I'm waiting at the door with the girls.

"Okay, so the order is Savannah, Shyanne, Alyssa, me and then Mallory." Alaina confirms. I nod my head.

"Okay, then. Let's go." Alyssa says, fixing her dress.

Savannah walks over to me, and hugs me. "I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm so happy for you. I love you, big sis. Now, go out there and get married."

I smile at her, and put the black veil over my face.

"Let's slay." Savannah says, and walks out the door, right after Alice; with the others following. I look down at my bouquet of black flowers, with a single white one with red splatters on it in the middle.

I sigh, and look forward, and make my way outside.

The beginning of The Mortician's Daughter started as soon as Savannah opened the door.

I look out at everyone, who is all looking at me and smiling. I see most of the Gilley and Blanc family, as well as family friends. I look at the front row, where my immediate family is. I look at the end beside Grammy.

And there he sits; my father.

Oh, no. This can't be happening.

Just ignore him, Mallory.

"I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again."

Right as the song ends, I'm standing in front of Sebastian; who looks like he's about to cry tears of happiness.

Don't cry, Mallory. Don't you fucking dare.

William starts talking, until we get to the part about the vows.

Sebastian clears his throat, and then begins to speak. "My whole life, I never thought I'd fall in love, or be in a relationship. I always thought love was stupid, and I personally hated relationships. Until I met you. The first time I laid eyes on you in that vet's office, I thought you were absolutely stunning. I remember how nervous you were, it was so adorable. And later that night at the ball, I had to teach you how to dance. You stepped on my feet so many times it isn't funny. I quickly started getting even more feelings for you, quicker than anyone like me should. You were- you still are beautiful, smart, funny, sweet, nice but mean at the same time, you know how to stand up for yourself, and you love cats and have a great taste in music; you're perfect. I'm just so happy that I get to spend eternity with you; the one I love most- well, the only one that I love that isn't a cat. I love you more than I can ever scream, and wow, can I scream."

I smile, looking down.

"Okay, so uh, I didn't actually prepare for vows or anything because that's mainstream. It needed to be real. Sebastian, the first time I saw you, my mind was blown; I had never seen anyone as attractive as you- not even Andy Biersack or Johnnie Guilbert. You were so nice to me, and you were constantly complimenting me. You were like my dream guy- dark hair and pale skin, who loves cats and heavy metal, who hates everyone, who's funny, protective, and, well, perfect in every single way. And you are. You're like an extra special person in my life. You were my first love, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, the first person aside from family and close friends- which is basically family- who actually cared about me. You listen to my problems, you make me happy when I'm sad, and you make really good food. You saved my life, honestly. I would be barely alive without you. I don't know what it would've come to if it weren't for you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything. You may get on my nerves a lot, but you're still amazing."