Mission

***No one P.O.V***

"oppa you the only one that can save me.."

Hanna thought to herself while looking at the herself lying on the wad bed...while Jinhwan just looking at her...
Remembered every single word that Ravi have been told her about...

***Flashback***

"Yes,there 2 choice:

First-you just have to wait until you walk up by youself...
Second-in about 49 days you have to collect 3 droplets of tears..

"the second choice is more easier..btw I have more friend and relative...the first is easy too but how come i can wake myself up?" Hanna ask

"just as I thought that you gonna said that..for the first just do anything to wake up..like go to road and hit yourself.."
Ravi explain to Hanna

"oh..the first one seem easier"
when Hanna stop talking..she just watch Ravi smirking..

"why are you smiling..are you crazy?"

Ravi just let his heavy sigh..
"i cant believe im with this girl...omagod" Ravi mumble

"huh what did you say?"
"nothing..btw what is your choice...first or second?"
"wait..how bout...i choose fi...."

Her words were cut by Ravi..

"think carefully you only can choose one not both and let me explain again...if you choose first..as I said you can woke up by yourslf..but remember you pabo..no one can see you nor hear you..dont you remember...PABO!!PABO!!!"

"ahhh..matta..btw i have name..dont just simply call me pabo..so second is easier?"

Ravi just took breath and start again...

"Now its not the time to act like nothing happen.im trying to help you..Number 2-you have to collect tears in 49days..
seem easy right.."

Hanna nod..

"but the tears are SINCERE.
and another thing the tear are from someone who just not from relative of you nor you family"

Ravi end with stare on Hanna
"mean by, someone who love me sincere but not relatives..ah..easy..my fut...."
again Hanna been cut

"stop talking you future hus gonna cry for you!..okay which one will you choose?"
"i will choose the second.."
"Okay that the final dission..here"

Ravi handed Hanna a heart shape necklace.

"this thing will keep the 3 droplets..when someone cry for you Sincere..the tear will keep in here..you also can see it.."

Ravi explain to Hanna by delibrated the Sincere word.
Hanna just take it and place it on her neck and show her tounge to Ravi.
Ravi just do the idc face.

"heh..49days...i think i can make it"
Hanna whisper to herself..

"dont think its very easy..no one like you are saved yet so be careful..they all like you..think high expaction but end up in.."

"hell?"

"yup.."
Hanna eyes widen..

"mwo hell but why hell?"
"cause you already broke someone promise and broke someone promise isnt good right?so you will endup in hell..btw good luck"

***endflashback***

Hanna P.O.V

"oppa just be patient i will wake up before 49 days then we will be married"

Hanna just stare at Jinhwan who dozed off beside Hanna while interwine with Hanna's hand..tears start flowing on her cheecks..
I alredy missed his scent and his smile..
"oppa just wait me"

Ravi P.O.V

"Just look at her..she such loyal to that brat...if she know what going on.." I just sigh seeing her like that...

Ps:im in good mood cause my parcel alredy arrive...heheh..thanx for reading this...
Lol..