6

A/N: Sorry for doing this to u guys but come on its jack g. Who doesn't love him? He's a hottie.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Guess it's time for school. I flutter open my eyes and get up. I noticed I was in somebody's grip, with them holding onto my waist. I look over and I see Lucas still sound asleep. The alarm clock turned off. I guess one of the others must of turned if off. I hear footsteps, disappearing as they go farther. I turn my body right, facing Lucas. I hide my face in the crook of his neck. He slightly starts to move a little. I play with his hair.

"Morning, sunshine" he says in a groaning voice.

"Morning"

"What time is it?" He asks me. I look over and stare at the cable box.

"8:08," I tell him.

"Class starts when?"

"11:00," I say.

"Oh I'm going back to sleep." He says closing his eyes again.

"I can't. I need to get ready" I say getting off the bed.

"Yeah. You go do that," he exclaims, stretching his arm out and shooing me away. I laugh. I go to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Hi Maya."

"Hey" she says with her mouth filled with toothpaste. She looked like she just got out of the shower, with a pink towel covering her body and a white towel wrapped around her hair.
"So class starts at 11 right?"

"I don't know."

"Of course" I laugh. I brush my teeth. By the time I was done, Maya was out of the bathroom. I locked the door, striped my clothes off, and headed for the shower. I turned on the hot water and let it wet my body. I wash up and turn off the water. I step out and dry myself with a towel. I grab another towel that's purple and wrap my hair. I put a white towel around myself. I head out the door to go grab my clothes.

"Ooo. Someone looking sessy" Lucas says.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes. I grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom, smiling. Lucas thinks I'm sexy, well according to him I'm sessy. I laugh. I put on my clothes. I go back out and grab my blow drier and makeup kit.

"I'm like yeah she's fine. Wonder when she'll be mine. Oh wait she already is"
Lucas sings smiling. I laugh.

"Well looks like someone's into Riley......a lot." Zay says.

I go back to the bathroom once more. I dry my hair and do my makeup. I do a cat eye and put on some mascara. I pat on some blush and nude lipstick to match my nails. I go outside and see that it's only 9:33.

"Hey do any of you know where I can get breakfast?" I ask.

"Uh...I heard there's a lounge where students eat and hang out. I think you can get some food there. Make sure you bring us something too." Darby states.

"Okayyy" I say grabbing my wallet and phone and heading the door.

"Make sure you don't run into anyone like Jack on your way there!"
Farkle yells as I close the door.
Jack who?!?  I shrug it off and I walk around, looking for the lounge. I couldn't find it so I asked a boy that was nearby.

"Hey um excuse me," I say tapping on the mans' shoulder. He turns around and faces me. Lord Jesus Christ he's a hottie. Ooouuuu that jawline. Ok Riley get your shit together. "Do you know where the lounge is?"

"Uh yeah. I'll show you where it is"

"Awesome. Lead the way," I say. He starts walking and I follow.

"So what's your name?" He asks me.

"Riley, yours?"

"Jack" he says. Ooohhhhh this is probably the Jack that Farkle mentioned.

"Well nice to meet you Jack" I say holding my hand out, waiting for him to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too," he tells me and shakes my hand.

"And we are" he says. I walk into the room and look around. (It looks like the one from Zoey 101. That's my favorite one)

"Wow. This is cool," I say.

"Yea. I know"

"Well I wanna eat." I say walking toward the food table. I stop "Are  you coming or what?" I ask him. He laughs. I smile.

"Yea?" He says. He doesn't seem that bad. Shit! I kind of like him.

~Time Lapse~

"Hey I never got to ask you. What grade are you in? Well in college" I laugh.

"Junior, you?"

"Freshman"

"Well your cute for a freshman" he says. I feel heat on my cheeks. They start turning red.

"Thank you. Well I better be going because I have people to feed" I laugh.

"Roommates?"

"Yep"

"Hey can I have your number, just in case you ever need something or wanna hang out sometime?"

"Yea sure"

He takes out his phone and passes it to me. I dial in my number and I take my phone out and he dials in his number.

"Well bye. It was nice meeting you." I say

"Nice meeting you too. I hope we can hang out sometime," he says

"Yep." I say as I walked away.

"See you around" he kind of yells. I wave my hand, signaling him. I go back to my dorm with everyone's breakfast.

"Where have you been?" Everyone says in unison.

"It's 10:49. We have been waiting for you for over an hour!" Isadora yells at me.

"Yeah! What she said!" Lucas yells pointing at her.

"Sorry. I met someone." I say, "I bought you guys parfaits. Vanilla Yogurt, strawberries, bananas, and mango" I say preppy.

"Who'd you meet?" Lucas says in a jealous tone.

"No one" I say smiling.

"Tell me!"

"Aw. Is someone getting jealous?" I ask sarcastically while walking over to him.

"No! I'm not jealous!" He says crossing his arms.

"I met a junior named Jack."

"Woah! Woah! Hold on a minute" Frarkle says interrupting. In the corner of my eye I see Zay, Darby, Maya, and Isadora digging into their parfaits.

"What?" I ask concerned, my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"You met the Jack Gilinsky ?" He asks me.

"Well I don't know his last name but his name was Jack."

"You better be carful. He's a troublemaker and a fuckboi" Farkle say

"Oh please. Like anything is going to happen between us" I say laughing.

"Well all I'm saying is be careful with that one, very careful."