Naruto Island~

CHAPTER 1: The Registration

It was approxamintly 10:30 am when I went to check my mail on my last saturday weekend before school was out. This, is where my crazy summer starts.

" Bill, bill, bill, camp registration, bill, my lawsuit money, my other lawsuit money, coupon, magazine, and even more lawsuit money." I said lazily to my roomate Nichole a.k.a my bestist friend ever.

"Who's the registration for?" she asked while I handed her half the bill and one of my lawsuit winnings. As you may be able to tell, I like pissing people off, and money.

" I don't know it doesn't have a name on the envelope." I opened, went to the first letter, and skipped to the end to see the name. It was for me.

"what the hell is this about!" I screamed mad that I have to go to this stupid camp on some island just because my sister has already arranged almost everything.

'What's it about?" Nichole asked.

"It's about some summer camp that my sister signed my up for."

"That's so cool!"

" No it's not! I won't know anyone there because it's a private camp!"

"So! There might be some cute boys there!"

Cue a sigh and facepalm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first story and I'm sorry if it's not good but I hope to make it better as the story goes. If you don't like then don't read! I'm sorry it's so short, and is mostly talking. Remember, this is just a taste of my awesome poof powers!!!

Comment!

Follow!

Vote!