Chapter 1

Picture of Nathan 

Kierra's pov

" Nat!!!", I shouted walking towards his room which was just beside mine. Nathan is my stepbrother but I prefer calling him my brother.

" Nathan!!!" I shouted and threw a pillow at him.

" Turn off this music!!!" I said and threw myself on his bed.

" Morning sis " he said, turned off the music and sat beside me.

" Morning " I said and placed my head on his lap.

" C'mon get your lazy ass off bed " he said, Then I felt his hands coming near me and he started tickling me.

" Stop, Nat please" I said laughing trying to push him away. I grabbed the pillow next to me and BAM... I hit him in the face. He instantly released me and told me,

" You are gonna regret that" Then he grabbed he pillow, and threw it at me. Our morning pillow fight started and believe me it was fun.

A few minutes later, I was now in the shower taking a good morning bath with cold water. Then I removed my clothes for school and I opted for my dark blue high waist shorts, a plain white crop top and my favorite pair of white converse. I applied very light makeup and lip gloss and slightly curled my hair.

" Kierra!!!" I heard my brother calling.

" Ya, I'm coming " I shouted.

I quickly took my bag pack, my phone and rushed downstairs. My brother was already there waiting for breakfast.

" What's for breakfast today?" I asked my brother pulling the chair beside him.

" Your favourite " Nana said coming out of the kitchen with two plates. Nana is our maid, she looks after us, cleans the house and cooks amazing food. She will be staying at our place in a room downstairs as our parents are out of town for two months.

" Really?!" I asked smiling.

" Thanks Nana " I said smiling.

" Don't be so happy, tomorrow Nana will make my favourite breakfast." Nat said pinching my nose.

" Ugh, why do you like pinching my nose" I said rubbing it.

" Because it irritates you" he said and gave me a cheek kiss.

" So, practice after school today?" I asked him.

" Yup " he said popping the 'p'.

" Ok, so I'll take my car" I said.

After eating, my brother and I took our bag packs and rushed outside to our respective cars. His car was parked just beside mine. My brother had a bugatti veyron super sport which he loved more that anything else and I had a white lamborghini aventador which my stepfather and my mom gave me for my birthday. My stepfather was a very famous and successful lawyer of town and my mom had her own fashion boutique. We entered our cars and headed to school.

Once we arrived, I parked my car and got out. I was now walking with my brother. The school was as usual, the emo geeks, the Queen Bees, the soccer players, the basketball players... A few seconds later, I saw my best friend, I gave Nathan a quick hug and a cheek kiss and rushed towards them.

" Luke! " I shouted and rushed towards him.

" Kierra!" he said and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

" Luke, you're crushing me" I said and he pulled away.

" Sorry" he said scratching the back of his neck.

" C'mon hurry up. I don't wanna be late in Mr Smith's class." I said dragging him inside.
Mr Smith is one of these teachers who is hated by every student. He shouts for no reason at all and gives a ton of homeworks and projects.

Finally, we reached our class and I sat at my usual place. Luke sat in front of me with a girl called Andera beside him. A few seconds later, the door opened and a boy appeared. He had beautiful light brown eyes, dark brown hair in a perfect quiff and a smirk on his face. he was actually tall but I'm not that short either. I won't deny it but he was actually sexy.

" Oh My God!!! This guy is so hot and sexy." one of the girls behind me said. They were all actually drooling over him.

" Attention class, This is the new kid " Mr Smith said to us.

" Hi guys, I'm Alex." he said.

" Choose a place and sit." Mr Smith told him.

No not me. He started walking towards me and pulled the chair beside me and sat. I got a lot of death glared from the girls at the back. I could not help but chuckled.

" Hi " he said with a smirk.

" Hi " I said and gave him a smile.

" I'm Alexander, but I prefer Alex." he said fixing his hair.

I froze. Alexander. All these memories from my past started flashing in my head and a tear escaped my eye.

" Hey, you Ok? " Alex asked with a concerned voice.

" Ya, just something" I said and wiped it.

" I'm kierra. " I said.

" Kierra...?" he asked

" Kierra Henderson " I said smiling

I was following the class attentively tapped my shoulder.

" What?" I asked turning towards Alex.

" Nothing, I'm bored." he said playing with my pencil case.

" Ugh" I said and continued taking notes. I was taking my notes when I felt a pointy object moving against my skin on my hand. I snapped my head towards Alex and he was drawing all types of faces and other things on my hand.

" Hey!" I snapped and pulled my hand away.

" What?" he said.

" I'm a good drawer." he said and pulled my hand again and continued drawing. I continued trying to pull my hand but I finally accepted defeat a few minutes later and let him draw whatever he was drawing. Ugh

Finally the bell rang for the end of the class and I was the happiest person on earth. I pulled my hand away which was filled with all kinds of drawings made with blue pen. I stood up and sent him death glares and he gave me a smirk, came near me, took a picture of my hand and walked away saying bye.
________________________________
___________________

Author's note

Hey :)

Sorry if it's not that good cause it's my first story.

Sorry for the mistakes
Please vote and comment XD

Love xoxo

Tell me what you think if it xD