Episode 5 : Southern Hospitality

* Screen goes to Nala , Rari and Meghan's room *

* screen goes to Bella And Ariana's room *

* screen shows Kayla getting up going to the bathroom brushing her teeth and showering and going downstairs *

* screen goes back to Meghan waking up *

Confessional ~ Meghan - So I wake up and usually would hear Shaunie doing her makeup , but today I don't , and I'm like , did this bitch leave ?

* Meghan sneaks into Kayla's room and realize the other side of the room is completely spotless *

* Meghan goes back in her room and wakes up Nala and Rari *

" Shaunie isn't here anymore ! I went in her room and all her shit is gone ! " says Meghan

" She probably left because she already knew what time it was , time to get that ass beat "

* screen shows Nala getting up and starts moving her shit into Kayla's room *

Confessional - Nala ~ so I decide it's time to ditch these bitches Meghan and Rari and do my own thing , so I move all my stuff into Kayla's room where Shaunie used to be .

* screen goes back to Rari and Meghan's room *

" Nala is starting to turn on us . " says Meghan

* Rari laughs *

" Fuck that bitch . " says Rari .

* screen cuts to Nala going downstairs into the kitchen *

* Nala looks at the bacon , pancakes , eggs , and biscuits Bella cooks and makes herself a plate *

* Meghan and Rari all come downstairs *

" Oh my god , who cooked all this ! " asks Meghan ?

" Me ! " says Bella as she makes then a plate

* all girls get their food and sit down at the table *

" So as we all know , Shaunie's went home which means we are gonna be getting a new bitch soon . " says Rari.

* Ariana laughs *

" I hope she knows how to play her cards right and doesn't get herself into shit like Shaunie did. " says Kayla as she eats a pancake .

" I say we all go Out today , go have a nice day at the beach ! " suggests Nala .

* all the girls nod I'm agreement *

" Lets all get ready ! " says Meghan .

* Ariana and Bella are shown in their room putting towels , water , suntan , beach ball and money into their beach bags *

* Meghan and Rari are shown doing their hair , Meghan straightens Hers and Rari puts hers up in a bun *

* Nala and Kayla are shown putting on denim shorts over their bikinis and grabbing their sunglasses *

" You don't mind me moving in your room do you ?" Asks Nala ?

* Kayla nods and laughs *

" Naa , I need some company , but are you Meghan and Rari not cool or something ? " whispers Kayla .

" I don't know if try like me , nor do I care , those bitches are miserable and their not gonna break my happiness . " says Nala

* All 6 girls are shown meeting in the living room *

* the girls all decide to squeeze into one jeep , Nala the driver , Kayla in the passenger and Ariana , Bella , Meghan and Rari in the back *

* screen cuts to the girls all at the beach *