Chapter 2: Belle

A/N: Picture of Belle above

(Belle's P.O.V)

Dani and I were sat in my room watching movies all night as I tried to convince her to dye her hair like mine.

"I told you no, I like my natural hair color" She told me.

"What about only one strand of hair or yours tips?" I suggested.

"I don't know, I'll have to ask my parents about it first. I don't want them mad at me or something"

"Fine, we'll ask tomorrow and if they say yes. I'm taking you to store to pick out colors"

"I'm not many my head look like a rainbow, only one or two the least. Now can we watch the movie?"

"Have it your way" I giggled.

"Belle!" Dani laughed and throw a pillow at me.

"Dani!" I mocked her throwing it back at her head. That caused us to have a pillow fight. I think we were making too much noise cause next thing we knew my dad came into my room yelling.

"What is going on up here?!" He yelled asking.

"Pillow fight" I said slowly.

"Go to bed, it late!" And he slammed the door shut.

"It's only 11'o clock" I said to myself.

"Technically it 2am where I am and I'm getting tired" Dani said snuggled in her blanket on the air mattress on the floor. "Goodnight"

"Night" I said back, getting into my own bed and shutting the TV off.

*Next Day*

After eating breakfast and getting dressed. Dani and I went back downstairs to talk to her parents. They were still in the kitchen eating, Dani wasn't moving and still stand in the door way so I pushed her. She stumbled in getting their attention.

"You okay, Dan?" Her dad asked, as he noticed her almost fall. Must have pushed her too hard.

"I uh, can I ask you guys something?" She asked nervously, looking down playing with her fingers.

"You seem nervous sweetie, what's wrong?" Her mom asked. Haven't learned any of the adults names yet. I was too busy being excited to finally meet Dani in person and not on a computer screen or phone screen.

"Nothing wrong, I was just wondering if I could dye my tips?" She said slowly, eventually looking up at them to see their reaction.

"No!/Of course" Her parents said at the same time.

"No!" Her dad said looking at her and then his wife. "No, Jess, she's not dying her hair anything!"

Oh her name is Jess. I knew it started with "J". I've heard my mom say that name a couple of times, when she on the phone.

"Come on, Luke. I had my tips dyed when I was Dani's age. Even younger than that" Jess told him.

"Plus, I'm 18. Technically I can do whatever I want" Dani said trying to convince her dad.

"I don't care how old you are. It still not happening. Your hair fine, why would you go a ruin it" He said.

"But Dad" Dani whined.

"But noth-"

"No, Dani you can dye your tips. Only your tips, not your whole head" Jess said cutting him off.

"Jess-" After that they whispering things to each other. "Fine, you can dye your hair. I still don't like the idea though"

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Dani said giving her mom and dad a hug. "Lets go, B!" I grabbed my car keys and we headed to the store to pick up hair dye and me. I have to re-dye my hair soon anyway.