Winter Skating

Nico slipped all over the ice, he was never good at ice skating but his friends forced him into it. Those friends went by the names of Percy, Jason, Leo, Frank, Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth.
"Nico, come on! It'll be fun! Nothing bad will happen!"
Yeah right.
He wasn't paying attention when he ran some little kid ran into him, effectively making him fall flat on his back. A sickening crack cut through all the other noises in the ice rink. Suddenly, three people in red staff jackets skidded to a stop in front of him. His friends stood off to the side, watching the events play out.
They picked him up and one of them carried him bridal style to the lobby, and set him down in the office. Another proceeded to call an ambulance.
"I'm fine! Why do you need to call 911?"
"Liability issues. If we don't call and you have a concussion, we would get sued."
A couple minutes later an abundance stopped outside the building. A medic wearing a red jumpsuit with startling blond hair, ocean blue eyes, and tan skin ran into the building and promptly ushered Nico into the ambulance.
"I'm Will, tell me if anything hurts or if things start to look a little strange. Got it?"
Nico mumbled a reply and stared into the blond's eyes. They seemed to suck him into their blue depths and capture him in a whirlpool of kindness.
Will checked up on Nico to see if he had a concussion. Nico, unaware of most of the happenings, started to fall for the medic in the red jumpsuit.

Throughout the check, Will continuously asked Nico random questions about his life, wanting to know the boy at little better.
Soon Will checked Nico's eyes by shining a flashlight into them, giving him an excuse to stare at the beautiful dark brown orbs that swirled with flecks of gold and black. He loved every inch of Nico that he checked. (No, don't go there. Just his head and mental awareness!)

*LE TIME SKIPE* (is that right?)

On completion of the check up, Will deemed that Nico was fine and had no concussion whatsoever.
Before he left however, Will handed Nico a little pice of paper, "Call me," he said and winked.
         Nico was now home starting at the phone and wondering if he should dial the number. Oh, he thought. What the hell? Let's do this.
Nico picked up the phone and dialed the number.
~~=+=~~
Hope you liked it, let me know in the comments. Hope you have a marvelous day. I may or may not make a second part to this, let me know what you all want!

Yours truly in demigodly-ishness and all that. Peace out,

Margaux