Chapter 2- Prison Break

(Wanda's POV)

The plan has already been set, and we have arrived at the Pentagon.

Hank was hacking the security cameras and Charles and Logan we're going to meet us in the kitchen once we have Erik Lensherr, the guy that we have to break out.

Apparently he's also the key to their whole 'mission.'

The way Charles talked about him like he hated his guts. I guess they had bad vibes with each other back then.

Peter and I hid behind a corner and saw two guards going inside an elevator, one of them was holding a plate of food. The elevator doors were about to close, but Peter grabbed me and speeded inside the elevator.

The door closed, and the two guards didn't know we were standing behind them. A second later, they looked at us from our reflection in the smooth granite in the walls. They looked at us in shock. Peter smiled at them.

"How you guys doing?" I asked with a smile, before throwing out my hands. With my red wisps, I pinned both guards to the wall.

"Now." I told Peter. Peter quickly undressed the guards leaving them in their underwear. I away in disgust.

Gross.

He then pulled out a roll of duck tape and taped them to the wall and taped their mouths shut. I let my hands down.

We then quickly put the guards uniforms on ourselves. I took like a minute, but Peter took a mere second. The uniform was very baggy on me, so I tucked them in, so no one will be suspicious.

"Hey, I talked to Charles about this Erik guy, and it sounded like he hated his guts. So, here's the thing, I wanna do a bet now." I said, tying my hair into a bun. Peter smirked at me.

"This should be good. I always win our bets." Peter said, tucking his hair into the security hat. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, Okay. I bet you that Charles will punch this Lensherr guy. If I win, I get to go with them to where they're going next." I explained.

"Like they're gonna let you." Pete chuckled.

"Oh they'll let me." I said, mocking his chuckle.

"Alright, and if I win, I go." Peter said. We then shook hands on it. Peter took the plate of food as we stood in front of the elevator doors waiting to open.

Once they opened, we both walked out. There were a line of guards that were guarding the door of Erik's cell. I saw that they had guns, but they weren't metal. They were glass.

Erik was another guy that was like us, a mutant. Logan said that he had the power to control metal.

Sounds pretty badass in my opinion.

We stood in front of the door. We heard a buzz and the door opened. I let out a breath as we walked in. There was a Pentagon shaped glass window on the floor. We looked through the window and saw a man who was sleeping on his bed.

Erik.

"That's him, I guess." I spoke, quickly taking out a piece of paper from my pocket and a marker.

I then wrote....

Mind the glass.

I placed the note inside the tray. Peter then slid the tray inside the little window slot. It slid next to Erik. He opened his eyes and looked at the tray, then at the note, causing him to look up at us.