CONFIDENT

Note: this story is no more following the plot of Happy Ever After.

-------------
DEMI

"Good morning precious," I cooed while kissing Leeyah's face. The red haired girl scrunched up her nose and refused to wake up.

"No one likes an early bird Dems," the older girl countered but eventually gave in and woke up.

"Yeah but you have an afternoon gig and I need to go record a song for my new album," I got up and headed to the shower.

"Mind if I join you?" Leeyah asked while standing at the door, already naked. She got into the shower, wasted no time and started kissing my neck. "Is this new song about me?" She asked between kisses.

"Maybe...uh," I answered trying to stifle a moan. I swear this girl though.

After showering and the in between r rated activities, we were all dressed up. I decide to wear a white crop top and a short black leather skirt with sandals. What's wrong with being confident in the clothes I wear?

"I'm Leeyah Blakes and I approve of this outfit," Leeyah said while hugging me from behind and leaving soft kisses on my neck.

"Ew you're naked! Get dressed and go to work, I'm out," I said while grabbing my things and being on my way out.

"Well you didn't seem to have a problem last night. Oh Leeyah yass!"she joked and I flipped her off before I headed out. She is such a douche. A sexy douche.

"Hey people! Let's make magic," I announced when I entered the recording studio. I just received a few responses sheesh, tough crowd. "Let's do this," then the beat came in.

Face me (face me)
Take me (take me)
Save me
Don't try to change me

Face you (face you)
Take you (take you)
Save you
I won't try to change you
Yes, yes

So here's my body that I'm giving to us
Here's my arms that'll hold us up
Here's my life dedicated to love
I'll try to give you everything you deserve
And I can't promise that it's gonna be fine
But here I am if you're ready to try
Here's my tears when you tell me those words
Here's my life, for better or worse
For better or
Yes, yes

Love me (love me)
Earn me (earn me)
Stay true
I'll never hurt you

Love you (love you)
Earn you (earn you)
Stay true
I'll do what I have to
Yes, yes

Here's my body that I'm giving to us
Here's my arms that'll hold us up
Here's my life dedicated to love
I'll try to give you everything you deserve
And I can't promise that it's gonna be fine
Here I am if you're ready to try
Here's my tears when you tell me those words
Here's my life, for better or worse
For better or

Yes, yes...

And I can't promise that it's gonna be fine
Here I am if you're ready to try
Here's my tears when you tell me those words
Here's my life, for better or...

Here's my body that I'm giving to us
Here's my arms that'll hold us up
Here's my life dedicated to love
I'll try to give you everything you deserve
I can't promise that it's gonna be fine
Here I am if you're ready to try
Here's my tears when you tell me those words
Here's my life, for better or worse
For better or
Yes, yes

"Great work."

LEEYAH

As soon as Demi left, I got dressed. I wore highwaisted denim shorts, a white sports bra and a red kimono. I decided to put my hair in a bun so that the red in my hair does not clash with the kimono.

Today I was playing at some outdoor KFC Family Day event

Today I was playing at some outdoor KFC Family Day event. MiCasa, Emtee and AKA are performing too.

"Hello everybody, are you ready to dance?" I shouted into the mic and got a mediocre response. "NAH THIS IS A PARTY, I SAID ARE YOU READY TO DANCE?!" I started to play my set and the crowd was responding very well to the music.

"Thank you, you guys were awesome. You guys can catch me at the VIP room in Sandton on weekends come through and let's party together!" I said once my set had ended then I stepped down from the platform and went to grab a beer.

"You were great out there," some girl with green eyes and raven hair said from behind me.

"Oh..uh..thanks I've only been doing this for the years," why am I behaving like this? Oh yeah that's because she's hot! But Demi is way hotter.

"So, are you single?" She asked while stepping closer to me. Ugh I hate this, this is a test isn't it? Oh no, I'm panicking what do I say?!

"Yes..."

----------------------

Mmapetja Leshilo
Twitter: @LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: petjazana