Chapter 15 *FINAL CHAPTER*

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTE, READS AND COMMENTS.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED ME ALONG THE WAY. FOR ANYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SO BAD

THANK YOU!

(SMUT CHAPTER. THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT WRITING, WHUPS. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT, YOU WILL SEE ***** BEFORE THE PIECE OF WRITING BEGINS. WAIT UNTIL THAT'S OVER, AND THEN YOU MAY READ.)) 

xx

(Song is Rock Me by One Direction.)

___________

"Never mind," He said, starting up the Range Rover and beginning to drive to the house.

"What, Harry?"

But he only ignored me as he drove smoothly down the road and to the house, where Niall would be present. I winced at the thought of him touching me like that.

About ten minutes later, we stopped. Harry looked at me worriedly, as if he were trying to read my thoughts. "Are you sure you want to come in?" He asked. "Because you can stay with Josh again tonight," Josh had always been there for me. I would sometimes stay there when I was feeling upset. He treated me like a sister.

"I'm fine, we can go in." I whispered. I got out of the car and stepped inside the house, bracing for either sympathy, or screaming and more crying.

Sure enough, it was screaming.

And a hole in the wall.

"NIALL YOU BLOODY IDIOT," Skye shouted at him.

"HOW COULD YOU HIT HER?" Louis cried. I couldn't stand seeing Niall like that, no matter how bad what he did was.

"Enough!" I screamed, causing everyone to turn to me.

"Liz?" Niall whispered hoarsely.

"We'll talk later," I snapped at him, then focused my attention back on everyone else. "Leave him the fuck alone." I spat angrily.

"But Liz-"

"I said leave him alone, Liam." I grew more frustrated by the second. Leaving everyone else confused, I stormed upstairs and slammed the door shut behind me.

I ran a hand through my now messy hair, and sighed contentedly once more. I needed to fix this.

As if on cue, a light tap was heard from my door. "What?" I sighed.

"I just want to talk..."

I froze, my body tensed. It was Niall. "Just come in," I growled. Niall opened the door and closed it quietly, and sat down next to me on my bed with a soft thud.

But then I started thinking;

Was it just at the spur of the moment?

Had he meant to hit me?

Are the vanilla Oreos better than the chocolate?

What?

I knew I was going to apologize, so, after a comforting silence, I blurted out,

"Niall I'm so sorry," But me and him overlapped each other apologizing, so we both bursted into fits of laughter.

"I really am sorry, though," Niall said after we stopped laughing. "I never meant to hit you."

And after that apology, everything went smoothly.

For a little while.

**************