Chapter 2

***AN: This is a story by melaniegtown  and my friends  Molly.Melanie, Allison, and Molly are OC. This story has romance and action. Any corrections or changes we should make, comment or message me. We are all fans of Bleach and do not own anything. We switch between characters staying in third person. ***

"That movie sucked, we never should have let you girls take us here," Shuuhei complained.

"It fuckin’ sucked!" Renji exclaimed.

"I thought it was well crafted and the effects were exquisite, the villain was a genius," Aizen grinned. Mel looked up and smiled, knowing that this was the reason she loved Aizen. "What did you think, my little lioness?" Aizen asked Mel.

"Oh God," Shuuhei slapped his hand to his head, "It sounds like they are about to have sex."

"My god man, have you no filter?" Molly asked, shaking her head.

Allison jumped on Renji’s back, covering his ears and exclaimed, "NO! Don’t listen to the sexual innuendos!"

Renji grabbed Allison’s arms and swung her back to her feet. "If I wanted a monkey on my back I would have brought Zabimaru!"

"Haha!" Shuuhei laughed, "You know you like it!" The tell tale smirk on his face clearly showed that something dirty was going through his mind.

Renji shoved Shuuhei saying, "Why would you say such a thing, you pervert!"

"Hey now, only I can call him that," Molly smiled, shoving Shuuhei playfully.

Mel looked at her phone. Shit, she thought to herself, "Hollow Alert." She immediately grabbed Aizen’s hand, her blonde hair blowing behind her. The height difference between the two was almost equivalent to Ichigo’s and Rukia’s.

"I thought we were getting food?" Shuuhei frowned, clearly upset that he would not be eating anytime soon.

Renji and Allison’s POV

Renji was doing his best to keep Allison from fighting the Hollow.

"What the hell, Renji!?" Allison exclaimed, "My turn!" Her arms were crossed. "Stop showing off, Renji, I’m hungry! Soar, Sairento-shi".

Allison’s black smoke engulfed the hallow suffocating it within seconds.

Renji’s shoulders slumped, and he muttered, "Aw, it’s dead. I wanted to have more fun." Then he felt a tug on his hair turned around to see Allison standing with her arms open with a giant smile on her face. "Hug!"

Renji rolled his eyes with a smirk and said, "Yeah, nice teamwork."

Allison’s arms dropped and the smile disappeared. "Teamwork? You did jack shit! If anything you pissed it off more!" Allison turned to walk away.

Renji reached out and grabbed her by the wrist to pull her in for a hug forcing her to face him and lifting her chin. "The only reason I wouldn’t let you interfere is because you and our baby's safety means everything to me".

"Uh uh, you only get a kiss if you catch me first!" She turned and ran toward the woods with no time for Renji to say a word.

Shuuhei and Molly’s POV

Shuuhei and Molly made a great team; they know how the other worked and knew how to work off of one another.

"Shred, Hanten shi!" Molly exclaimed. She looked over at Shuuhei and winked. "This one’s mine!" She charged at the Hollow with Shuuhei in pursuit.

"Whoa now, let’s not get ahead of ourselves babe!" Shuuhei yelled after her.

He used his flash step to get ahead of Molly, being the first to strike at the hollow. He only needed one strike to take down the hollow.