⠀⠀

You were gazing at yourself in the mirror as you waited for your boyfriend to come and pick you up from your house. He promised to take you on a date to somewhere but he didn't tell you where was it so it would come off as a surprise to you; and you were literally too thrilled.

You heard someone knock your door; quickly, you slouched to open it.

"Hello there, (Y/N). You're beautifully stunning today." Greeted you Camus as he grabbed your arm gently to lock it with his.

You giggled after hearing such flattery words coming from him and thanked him, following him. He escorted you to his expensive car as a butler opened the doors for both of you.

You sat alongside Camus, hearing a loud bark behind you. You turned to see an enormous dog with snowy white fur. You were about to gasp from fear but tried to remain calm, as you turned back to your original position.

"Oh, that's just my dog, Alexander. Don't mind it, it won't hurt you." Spoke Camus suddenly as he moved his arm and placed it on your shoulder, shifting you closer to him.

You nodded in irresolution. You were in fact, very scared of dogs. You didn't want to appear as a coward, especially in front of your partner.

"Where are we going, Camus?"

"You will know as soon as we reach."

Whenever the dog moved, your hands trembled and you absolutely didn't know how to control them. You were too afraid, you just couldn't. Camus turned his vision upon you in concern.

"Dear, is everything okay?" You heard him whisper to you.

"Y-Yes, everything is absolutely okay." You tried your best to not stutter, but oh well.

Soon, you arrived to the destined location as the butler exited the car to open the doors for both of you. Camus got out, and held your hand gently to get you out with him.

You realised that the location was the dogs park. It wasn't any dog park, in fact, it was the best dog park in the whole city. You were extremely scared at the moment. You began to tremble as Camus held your hand to assure you.

"Keep Alexander in your company. I will come as soon as I'm done." He ordered the butler and walked off with you.

"(Y/N), is something wrong? You're trembling." He said with concern, but kept his facial expressions calm.

"No, nothing is wrong. Thank you for your concern, Camus. I'm just overwhelmed by how amazing this park looks like."

You sighed in relief when you realised that you didn't stutter and came off rather calmer than previously.

"If something's not okay, tell me." He replied and locked his arm with yours.

As soon as you reverted to Alexander, you began to scream internally. You saw Alexander running to Camus, which was in your direction actually, and you couldn't handle it anymore. When it approached, you screamed as Camus unintentionally let your arms loose, leaving you to run back to the car.

"Goddamn now I embarrassed myself AND Camus!" You scolded yourself.

Abruptly, the car doors opened and the male's figure appeared.

"(Y/N), why didn't you tell me that you were afraid of dogs?"

You hid your face in embarrassment and gradually began sobbing.

"I-I didn't want t-to ruin the d-date.." You managed to say with your muffled voice.

He entered and closed the door, embracing you into his chest.

"It wasn't going to get ruined. You know that your safety is always the top priority." He assured you, promising you to take you to wherever you wanted to go the next day.