Step Two: The Plan

Buttercup sat in her chair, staring at Butch. Trying to figure out what plan to use on him. She knew that she was a virgin and she could use that against him, but she knows that he must've heard some rumors that she slept around but she also knew that Butch also looks into his victims backgrounds.

She sighed as she stood up and walked back and stood near the door looking over towards Butch one last time before walking back to her dorm. She opened the door and saw Blossom was studying and Bubbles was at class. She walked over towards the desk and pulled out her torn up green book, and started to flip through the pages trying to find a plan that's right for Butch.

You see every heartbreaker has their own medicine waiting for them. They just don't know how or when it's coming. Since every girl at the school knew that Buttercup could break them slowly or faster than anyone can. Buttercup didn't mean to become this way, she just was tired of heartbreakers since something happened to her.

"Buttercup you used every plan in that book." Blossom stated as Buttercup sighed and looked over at her friend with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't you think I know that, I didn't think I would become this popular. Besides I can't reuse an offer." Buttercup said as she looked back to her book and narrowed her eyes.

Trying to think of an idea she hasn't used. Since Butch was the top player, but she did need that money. She knew that if she didn't break him then she couldn't get the money and she wasn't gonna let that happen.

"Why don't you combine all the ideas together?" Blossom asked as she looked over at her friend, laying across the bed as Buttercup smiled and looked over at her friend. She nodded and grabbed her book along with her green highlighter and opened her book.

She was highlighting ideas, the good ones. She was combing them, thinking of which step she was gonna use first, and which one last to crush him. She was working to hard and she knew it. Since she was gonna go to class but she didn't mind if she slept through class.

Do you know that feeling where you just don't want to do something, but the same time you do? Like lets say your friends bring you to a place thats has a no trespassing sign, and they pressure you do it. You don't want to seem like a chicken, but you just wanna run away.

Sometimes you do it, and regret it more than ever. Other times you keep doing it, just for the fun of it. But we all know that feeling will never go away unless you do something about it. You could amidt to your friends that your scare, and they'll leave you alone other times they laugh at you and make fun of her.

But not everyone is a brave of everything!

Buttercup would back out of this, trust me she would, but she really does need that money. With her failing most of her classes, she could lose her scholarship and not keep going to become a professional soccer player.

Her dream is to be the person who you look up to, and don't want to let them go, and sometimes what is meaning to let go of certain things and don't know what to say or do. Sure she is being looked up to people at her school, but for the wrong reason in her opinion.

She wants to be looked up for being tough and not giving up, not for breaking players hearts.

"Buttercup." Bubbles said as she moved Buttercup's shoulder and Buttercup groaned and shook her head.

"Buttercup isn't here right now, leave a message after the beep." Buttercup said as Bubbles giggled and waited for the beep. "Beep." Buttercup said as Bubbles sighed and placed her hand on her hip.

"Blossom wanted to know if the dinner sounds good for dinner, she'll pay" Bubbles said as Buttercup looked over and she smiled.

"Free food. I'm in!" She exclaimed as Bubbles giggled and as Buttercup got up.

She grabbed her books and walked out, and towards their doom room. Nothing was different, just going out to eat, asking Buttercup anything new for her plans to break Butch, with ehr responding with a no.

---

Have you felt out of place or like not being yourself. Like nothing was the same, and you don't want to say no. But sometimes you'll change that thing that you don't like about yourself because you want people to like you for you.

For Butch, that's all he wanted to do.

Sure Butch is a player, but everyone has their backstory. Some people choose to run away from it or stick with it. Sometimes he'll think about the time that he change and began to wonder how it wouldn't been if he never changed.

But all changes happen for a reason.

Sometimes Butch would say no to the person, and let them be. But with Butch changing from his past, he tended to break from his old self. But that's a tale for another time.

Butch would regret that he changed, but he wouldn't want to change a thing. Because he would love to think that everyone has a purpose of living. Butch thinks his was for ruining people, and he doesn't want to let them go.

"Butch, you know Claire hired Heartbreaker." Brick said as he slipped on his fingerless gloves, and looked over towards his brother.

"Seriously? Is she lame or something?" Butch asked as he brushed his hair, which was shaved on the sides and longer in the middle, and flipped over towards the side.

"Yeah. Besides I heard she's really good at what her name says." Brick stated as he sat on his bed and Butch groaned and slipped on his bracelets.

"Well she won't break me." Butch said as he flashed a smile in the mirror, and Brick rolled his eyes and laughed at his brother.

"Sure." Brick said as he stood up and grabbed his hat and looked over towards Butch. "We need to go and see Boomer's art show." Brick said as Butch nodded and the two brothers left the room to see their other brother.

But Butch never knew, that this girl was gonna change his life.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Buttercup??? Butch???? The plann???? Wells your thoughts!!!! Lol, more is coming!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!