Ch 17

Justin's POV

Its been 2 months since me and Sel got together again and i can tell this is gonna last im sure of it.

"Morning princess" i groan hearing her giggle as she cuddles closer to me making me smirk as I grab her butt causing her to gasp turning around.

"Did u just grab my butt ?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Idk did i?" I said before grabbing her butt again causing her to giggle as she pecks my lips. I swear i never wanted that moment to end but...

"AYEEOOO" ryan and alfredo yelled making Selena jump up covering her naked body making me chuckle as i sit up seeing them look at us shocked.

"Hai guys nice to see u again" Sel said giggling making me smirk as I see fredo look at me and back at sel.

"Sel ? You back together?" He asked making me smile as i kiss her cheek.

"Yes" she says blushing as I hold her closer seeing the guys smile.

"So. So. Cute" fredo says pretending to whipe a tear away making me chuckle as i look at Selena laughing as she pecks my lips.

"Aight guys enough of this lovey dovey shit whos up for the beach?" Ryan asks making me smile as i stare at Sel wiggling my eyebrows making her giggle.

"Hmmm im in" selena said

"Egh eghm WE are in" i corrected her seeing her bite her lip as she smiles.

"Aight so get your butts out of bed and get ready" fredo says leaving closing the door making me smirk as i see Selena stand up reaviling her naked body. Turning around she smiles at me grabbing my phone and calling a nanny for little Drew than turns back around.

"Damn" i say slapping her butt causing her to gasp and giggles.

"Justin drew bieber stop slapping my butt" she says as I chuckle checking her out seeing her bite her lip.

"Never cuz i can call that but ALL mine" i said seeing her giggle once again as she turns around again putting on her bikini. Than i slowly stand up getting ready than wait for Selena to come out. When she does she looked like the most beautiful girl ever even without make up. Smiling she pecks my lips before talking to the nanny and than we were off to go to the beach. yeah we might leave Drew alone a lot but we're also very close to him and even spend 3 days just being with him.