Chapter 5

"Yay guys we got our name back Ashton yelled very loud". "SHUT UP Luke said". "Were going to get caught shut up"."How? Calum asked Luke said because we will be put in jail". (1 hour later) "fudge said calum", calm down calum said michael.. "Where in jail for god stacks Luke said". "We can't give up!!! We have to get out!"" Ashton said to the boys and the hobo".

"Ok guys do we have it down pat? Ashton said as he slapped michael to wake up"."Wait up are we suppose to have down pat said Michael! "Um the escape plan ashton said." Oh right! Haha".

'Hey violet walks In the jail'. Oh look it's 5sos oh wait I meant the unknown band"starts to laugh". Shut up we got our nam back michael said to the band. Then how come your in jail. "Because someone yelled shut up and yay we got our names back out loud said Michael".

Luke starts to cry. "Why r you crying? "Said calum. "I'm crying because I found out that my mommy has cancer and I need to be with her! But I'm fuckn stuck in JAIL "said Luke. "Oh I'm so sorry , Luke I love you and I know this is tuff on you said ". Calum gets closer to Luke and starts to grab his hand while his lips touches his lips. Luke said wow! Calum says I love you! I don't like when your sad! So I went gay for you. "Um you guys stop the kissing it's making michael ill said Ashton". 'Michael puking on the floor'

" Dam that distracted us from escaping said Ashton". "Oh crap Luke can't breath said calum"