Chapter-17

-(Y/N)-

The sun has risen,the birds chirped as they flew by my window. I felt the luminous sun rays hit my eyes.I grabbed one of my pillows and covered my face then tugged the sheets of the bed towards my body to keep warm.

There was a soft knock on the door." (Y/n) good morning it's breakfast time!" Silver said in a dulcet voice.

I lifted my head a little." Be there in a few minutes." I said sleeply gently laying my head back down on the fluffy pillow.

A sudden flash ran through my mind."When will I see you again?" I heard Scourge's voice said. I felt a small pang in my heart and felt my cheeks warm up. I sighted and slowly open my eyes to look down at the floor where my purse lay there randomly.

I got up and pick up my purse digging through it to make sure my belongings were all there."Good." I said relieved."Wait, didn't I had  mascara?...eh." I shrugged.

I put my purse away in a safe place then ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Silver kept calling my name.

"(Y/n) you better hurry up before the food is gone, yum!" Silver said almost to where it sounded like he was muffling.

I laughted and dried my hair. I walked out of the bathroom just in time for Silver to come in my room holding a tray with some delicious  homade looking breakfast.

"He-hey did I interrupted your privacy?" Silver said looking down at the tray embarrased.

"Oh,no,no,no." I said waving my hands.

Silver looked up and smiled."okay if you say so!" He said walking towards the bed.

"I made this breakfast specially for you (y/n) it's a pleasure to have another roomate other than Shadow." Silver grumbled.

"Thank you Silver.Who's the owner of this house?" I asked out of curiosity.

Silver placed the tray on the bed and sat down."Shadow is the one who works to substain this house." He said looking directly at me.

"Oh, do you work Silver?" I said taking a seat next to the tray, I sure wanted to eat the breakfast so badly without Silver having to be in here.

Silver shook his head."I work but I really don't earn money, I made a deal with Shadow.We both agreed to do our roles.He works to earn cash and I'm responsible for the house duties, that also includes cooking." Silver said picking up a plate stacked of pancakes veenered with honey syrup at a point to which matched Silver's golden eyes.

"Silver these pancakes look delicious I-"

Before I could finish my sentence Silver cut a bite size piece with a fork and stuffed the sweet treat inside my mouth.

"Eat!" Silver said smiling warmly.

"Mmm!" I chewed.I got to say these were the greatest pancakes I had in such a long time,its like if my taste buds were reborned.

"How did you learn to cook so good?" I said grabing the plate and licking my lips.

Silver laughted."Shadow was strict with my cooking skills...I wasn't an ideal chef.He once said that my cooking was complete crap." Silver's ears dropped.

"That was until we got into this argument.Shadow came  to  slap me with a cook book and said: " Cook properly 

"I took the book and from there on I mastered almost every cooking skill."Silver said with glory.

I noded and stuffed my face with the pancakes."Mmm~" I said savoring the syrup in my mouth.

Something caught Silver's eyes.
"(Y/n)...can you explain to me what happened back there...? Silver's voice cracked as he pointed at the broken window.