INTRO

Dippers POV
"Mabel GET OFF OF ME"
"Bro bro get a sense of humour me and Waddles arnt trying to 'hurt' you we just feel we need something to take you're mind off what happened last summer"
"Just give me a break I need to find a way to get great uncle Ford back...Ok please just go"
"Fine be that way Dippin' sauce"
Anyway hey guys me and Mabel are..
"AND WADDLES" yelled mable
"Wait time out Mabes how did you know what I was thinking???!?"
"IDK TWIN TELEPATHY??..?!?"
Anyway back too what I was saying Me Mable..AND Waddles are back in Gravity falls for the summer, But I
Can't seem to take my mind of off getting great uncle Ford back.
In case you need a re-fresh
Last summer me and Mabel accidentally switches bags but Mabel didn't know she had the rift in her bag and also didn't know it was so important! Then Blendin Blandin....S body possessed by bill had found Mabel and asked for the rift but she didn't know it was important and gave it to him and then weirdmaggedon and Bill froze our great uncle Ford and I haven't seemed to find a way to get him back I've been studying the journals constantly but nothing I can't find anyway to summon bill (besides the one way but he burned the original journals and it was written in purple ink so....)
Anyway Mabel says we will find him and have to live in the moment instead of the week but I NEED to find great uncle Ford and I'm not stopping till I do
————————————————————
Hey guys I LOVE Gravity falls and I couldn't handle it Ending so hope you enjoy
And a special thx to my sister who got me into this crazy amazing mess of a show!
And I apologize, I'm REALLY bad with punctuation.
NEW EPISODE ON DECEMBER 20
( Well not episode but you know what I mean )