Season3Episode6

Dippers POV
Wtf is Pacifica talking about?!???
What does she mean if anything she's the one abusing us.. Oh right it's reverse falls so what she does to us we do to her but we seem to do it worse?
I dont know but that's my guess....
So I quickly pull Mabel upstairs forgetting that this isn't my house anymore when Pacifica yells
"Hey where are you going?!?" And Mabel with her sense of humor comes back with "HAY IS FOR HORSES"
I chuckles slightly at her joke but I need to stay serious about this so I don't laugh really...
But I bring her up there and I tell her about the reverse thing and the first thing she says is "DIPPER YOU SWORE!!!"
I chuckle slightly but continue to tell her that we only have 2 days here and have to get the fourth journal...

Mabel's POV
"DIPPER YOU SWORE"
He laughs at me but then continues to tell me what our plan is witch I zone out when he's saying it really he's so boring geez...
"Dip I'm taking a nap your so boring I'm now tired.."
"MABEL WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT DO YOU WANT ANY CHANCE TO GET GREAT UNCLE FORD BACK?!?!"
"Geez Dipper calm down.."

Mabel's POV
So dippers taking a nap when he said I couldn't so I decide to take out the 3rd journal and me being stupid decided to read all of it out loud and then everything started to go blurry and I didn't know what was happening i was loosing vision I started to get dizzy and then everything went dark....
————————————————————OOOO CLIFF HANGER...
Heyy guys as I said before I don't have a lot of motivation but I had to update because people have been putting my story in their library's and that makes me so happy honestly🤗
Thanks you for that and please feed back in the comment and PLEASEEE vote maybe 20 reads for the next chapter?
And also I just uploaded to shorter chapters instead of one long one.