Chapter 6: Late Night Confessions

( 200+ Reads! Thanks so much for reading this story! I hope you guys are liking it. ^^ Some days I never can tell and kinda freak out, as I don't want to be a shit writer on here. Anyway, enjoy! )

It was a, well put simply, "rough yet enjoyable" night for the two of you. It was definitely more than the company that kept Touka-chan entertained.

You kept her close through the night, her nude body against your plain white shirt and boxers as she slept cutely. You cover her up with her fluffy rabbit blankets as you toss on a pair of shorts, heading out of her room after kissing her head.

You walk down the set of stairs into the main lobby and sit at the chair you were at when you and Touka first met. Yoshimura-san interrupted your train of thought.

"(Reader's name).. You know of her secret, right?" He asks you, brewing a cup of coffee for you.

"Nani..? Of her being a ghoul? Yeah.." You look down with a sigh, knowing you were scared at her appearance, but at the same time find beauty out of it. "Are you scared?"

He asks, you quickly respond "Oh hell yeah. But.. I love her so much.. And so I accept her.." You say, with a weary, tired smile on your face.

"And yeah, I'll just assume the majority if not all staff are ghouls as well." Yoshimura looks at you with daunting eyes, if you could tell from his eyes always staying shut.

But then he just smiles warmly. Touka decided to come down stairs not realising she's naked still. Your face flushes with a laugher, the manager's look returning.

"She's still naked, isn't she?" He asks.

Her face flushes as she slaps you, you just laughing the entire time as if you're drunk. "Baka! Why the hell didn't you dress me! I'll kill you!" She yells, you just sitting in your chair and laughing you ass off.

"You looked too cute in your sleep, so I didn't want to wake you, Touka-chan." You stop laughing and tackle her in your arms, running back upstairs as Hinami was about to enter. You shut the door right before she knocks.

"One minute! I'm going to kill you later, y'know that?" She says, you shrugging and giving her a kiss.

"I'll go see what Hinami wants, go ahead and toss something on." You reply, heading for the door and opening it.

"Oh hi." She says to you shyly.

She must be 14, albeit looking much younger. Could just be you feeling old, yet you're only 18 and Touka just turned 18. "Is there something you need, Hinami?"

"I wanna see Big Sister. I need help with my reading." She says, trying to peek in, Touka trying to cover herself.

"Hinami..! I'm changing.. Let (Reader's name)-san help you." She says to her, Hinami smiling at you, replying with a nod and dragging you into her room.

It's well decorated, and has a cage in it with a cute bird. You walk up to the bird cage and open it, letting the bird rest on your finger as you pet it with your other index.

"His name is Loser. He's cute." She says.

"Well hi there Loser. I'm (Reader's name)." "Touka loves (Reader's name)!" He repeated for about a minute, Hinami laughing and you blushing.

"Shut that bird up, Hinami!" She storms in, not getting close. "I'll read later." She says, giggling lightly as you take Touka back into her room.

"Are you afraid of birds, Touka-chan?"
You ask her, a blush across her face. "And is that one of my shirts..?"

"Y-Yeah.. F-For both, I mean the shirt, I-" You kiss her lips quickly, nuzzling into her neck.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, I was kinda scared of your Ghoul form.. Albeit you still look beautiful with the Ghoul eyes. C-Could you..?"

She blushes darkly, activating her Ghoul state, her eyes resuming their black and red format. Her stomach growls, Touka feeling stomach pain. You try and comfort her, but you leave yourself no choice.

You pull down the shoulder side of your shirt, revealing your skin.

Touka's mouth waters, but she stops herself. 'Why the hell am I hesitating..?' She thinks, almost scared to hurt you.

"Touka-chan.."

You break the silence, alerting her awareness. "I.. I can't.. I don't want to hurt you.." Touka says, her eyes watering.

"Touka, you don't normally act like this.. You're typically a little more rough and tense.. Just do it. If not for you, for me.." You say, tensing up for her to bite.

She nods, getting close to hug you and then bites down on your shoulder. "Hnng..!" You yelp, trying to stand the pain for her.

"J-Just some of my skin, not the whole shoulder Touka chan.."

You smile, feeling a bit weak from the pain. She nods, ripping some skin as you yell in pain, Touka licking any blood coming from the wound, tensing up from the bite and her warm tongue on your body.

"S-Should I..?"

"Do you have some, Touka-chan..?" You stop her from giving up. "Y-Yeah.." She says with a sigh, bandaging your shoulder, leaving a kiss on your neck.

You caress her cheek, kissing her lips to assure her that everything's ok. You leave her in peace to allow her to eat the skin she gathered from your shoulder, blowing a kiss to her before shutting the door.

//Author's Note\\
( Not much to put, just hoping you guys are enjoying it so far. See you guys with Chapter 7! And if you guys want me to write last chapter's lemon, lemme know! )