New Members?

TAYLOR'S POV
"Have you ever had a crush on me?" I asked Hayley. We were playing a game of random questions. It was an app on my phone and we would shuffle the deck and it would give us a question. "Uh... like, a serious one or...?" "Doesn't really matter..." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "Well, when I first got to know you, I thought that you were pretty cute..." "Really?!" I reply, excitedly. "Yeah..." she replies, before laughing. "Well, guess who I thought was pretty cute?" "Who?" "Me." She rolls her eyes, changing to a new subject, but then stands up. She actually didn't want to play from the start. We're at rehearsals and she wanted to be practicing, but we couldn't yet. "We need to start practicing, Taylor. It's been an hour and nobody from our touring band is here! What the hell!" I stood up and said, "Just calm down, Hayley. We've got this." "You need to seriously stop saying that." "What? It's true." "Okay, but it doesn't fix everything, T!" "Stop yelling at me!" "You're yelling at me!" "Just stop it! Both of you." Another voice kicks in. We look over and it's Andrew, our touring manager. "Now look, you two immature adults... we've got some news." Nobody says anything; we just stare at him. "Anybody gonna ask me what?" Hayley and I look at each other and then back at him and shrug. "Okay, fine then. I'll just tell it to you two straight up, with no sugar-coating, to any degree. Jon and Justin can't come to practice." "Well, obviously... they're not here. Are they?" Hayley says, with her attitude growing in inches by the second. "So, you're okay with that? Oh! Let me rephrase it; I must've stated it wrong. They can't come on tour." "What?!" Hayley and I shout in surprise. "Exactly." He says, before walking away. "But, Andrew, we start in two fucking days! Can you figure something out?" I say. "I'm trying to figure something out. But, who wants to play brand new Paramore songs that no one's heard yet, and have to have them perfected by the day of the show?" "Someone?" Hayley says. "No one, Hayley. But, I'll see what I can do. This will be fine. Just work on things acoustically for now on. But, no more damn arguing, okay?" "Fine." Hayley says. "Fine." I copy. "Okay, because you're the only two left and we cannot afford for this shit to happen. Keep it together. Keep. It. Together." "Okay! We get it!" Hayley and I say in sync.

We look over at each other and I say, "Let's kick it off with Last Hope?" "Sure." She says, before walking over to the drumset platform and sitting on it. I walk over to my Taylor acoustic and put the strap over my shoulders. I walk over standing in front of her and count, "1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4..." "I don't even know myself at all..." Hayley starts, before Andrew interrupts.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I think I've got some touring band people to play with you guys." "Like?" "They look up to you guys. And they're a full band. And they're honestly some of the most talented artists out- and they're young." "Who, Andrew? Who?" Hayley asks. "How do you feel about having Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, and Ashton Irwin on tour with you guys?" He says with a smile. "5 Seconds Of Summer?" Hayley says with a look surprise on her face. "Wait, we're touring with 5 Seconds Of Summer? That's awesome! I love that band!" I say with a smile and jumping up and down. "Hayley... give these guys a chance." Andrew says, as Hayley' has a look of uncertainty on her face. "Hayley, these guys are awesome. What's wrong with them?" I ask. "Oh, nothing. Just the fact that their fandom kind of hates me." "Seriously, Hayley? Are you talking about that Billboard performance thing?" "Yup. And you know how intense their fanbase is." "So what? We're not playing in front of 5sos fans; we're touring with twenty one pilots and Halsey. Don't worry about them." I said, praying that she wouldn't have a problem with the 5sos guys. Those guys are awesome and they're uber talented. "No, we might need to worry." Andrew said, looking down at his phone. "Why?" "Because if she has a problem with them, it wouldn't be smart to do a whole U.S. tour with them. But..." "But...?" I said, waiting for the end of his sentence. "But.. they're in Nashville right now, and according to their manager, they're getting out of their van right now." "They're here?" Hayley asked. "Yup. Now be good and be nice." "I will. This band is cool. I'm just a little nervous to tour with someone who has to learn 5 albums worth of our songs, in a few days." "Don't worry. I talked to them a week ago. Justin told me before-hand, but he didn't wanna disappoint you guys to your faces. And Jon just told me now. So, these guys have been practicing for a while now." "Okay, good. My anxiety is relieved." Hayley said, taking a breath. "Alright. Now that that's fixed, I have to go talk to someone about the guitar pickup. I think I need a new one." I said, before walking away.

HAYLEY'S POV
We hear a knock at the door, so Andrew goes over to answer it. "Hey, nice to meet you guys. I'm Andrew, Paramore's tour manager. You guys ready?" I hear, before they turn the corner. "This is awesome. I can't believe we're touring with THE Hayley Williams and Taylor York." Ashton beamed. "They'll probably find us so hideous and weird and then kick us off the tour." Luke commented. Everyone laughed, while I was sat waiting for them to come fully into the room. I smiled at how excited these guys were for this tour. This probably some kid's dream tour- twenty one pilots, Halsey, and a mashup band of Paramore & 5SOS. I remember the old days where I would be shaking from the excitement of my tourmates. So, I know how 5SOS feel.

"Hayley, come meet your new touring band for the next 2 months." Andrew says. I smile and start walking over to them. "Hey, guys." I say, holding out my arm to give a handshake. Luke, Calum, and Ashton give handshakes. But, when I get to Michael, he unexpectedly just pulls me into a hug. I'm in shock at first and say, "Oh." But, then I reciprocate the hug, patting him on thr back. "Sorry," he said, before pulling away. "I just get like that around my idols. You can ask Alex Gaskarth, Oli Sykes, Mark Hoppus... All of them." "Haha."

"Alright, well I'm gonna talk to their manager, Hayley," Andrew says. "So, try to start practice." "Okay." I say, then they walk away. I smile over at them and then there's an awkward silence. "Okay. So... maybe we should wait until Taylor gets back. He was checking out some pickups. Unless you want me to go find him..." "No, it's fine. We can just set up a little." Ashton spoke. "Oh, the instruments are already set up." I say, pointing to the set up guitars and drums. "No, our guy is putting our stuff up in here." Luke said. "Oh, okay. I see you guys have got this here under control." I say, holding my hands up. They laugh and Ashton says,  "Yeah, this is something we wanted to be prepare for. I've been practicing all night on this one song I just can't get." Ashton said. "Was it Torrents?" I say, knowing that Taylor always had a hard time trying to figure out how our studio drummer (let's pretend that.. hmm... CC from BVB recorded with them) played it. "Yes! The percussion is extreme, but I still can't wait to play. I heard the production was gonna be banger." "Yeah, twenty one pilots have incredible production. So, we kinda have to live up to it." "I see."

We talked it up a little, until Taylor came back and all of their instruments were set up. We had to go over who was playing what. So, Michael was going to play Justin's parts, while Luke sang Justin's vocs; Luke would play Jon's parts and he learned Jon's piano and synth parts; Ashton would take the drums; and Calum would be playing the bass. We went through five songs and then took a lunch break because we can never stop eating, and 5sos felt the same way. While we waited for our chinese food, we sat around in a circle and talked about the tour. "So, you guys are already good friends with Halsey, Josh, and Tyler?" "Yup." Michael nodded. "So, this is just a big family reunion, well isn't it?" Taylor stated. "Yeah, this is gonna be cool. We've never got a chance to tour with any of you guys. But, we wanted to. Maybe we can do a real tour next time with you guys. Like, us, you guys, Halsey, and twenty one pilots. But, us as 5sos." Michael said. "Oh, I see what you're saying," Taylor said. "Yeah, sure; I wouldn't mind that." "But, does anyone know about us touring with you guys, as far as your fans? Because if not, we can let our fans know and then more people will come." "I mean, the first couples of shows are already sold out. So, I was thinking of an intro to our performance that would kinda introduce you guys to the stage and make it a surprise. And then the other shows will sell out quicker because your fans are known for selling out stuff." "Definitely. Alright, we can work with that. We're just gonna let our manager know, so that we can tell our fans we have an announcement to make." "Alright, that's fine."

We really liked these guys. I mean, they were pretty weird, but what band isn't a little bit strange. And they actually wanted to be here. Some fresh faces and young talent was what we needed on this tour, too. And their excited energy was contagious. Taylor hasn't stopped smiling since meeting them, and that makes me happy to know that he is happy for our future, because not too long ago were we nervou and unsure.

We'll just have to see about this tour when we get there ...

How do you feel about Paramore merging with 5 Seconds Of Summer? It's actually crazy how subconsciously all four of the 5sos guys fit into the roles perfectly. I know that some of you may not like 5sos, but I think a lot of it has to do with the 5sosfam. But, the guys are actually really cool. Comment me some feedback and favorite!