Chapter 3

The bed and breakfast was a large Victorian style house. We came in through the back way, and I was suprised to see that he didn't have just a room, he had a mini apartment, with a small kitchen area, and a sitting area, there was even a big three way window with a bench attached to the window sill. That was where he lead me.

"Not too shabby, huh?"

The window over looked the little quaint town square, glittering with bright, Christmas lights. Little stores and shops, and the big Christmas tree in the middle of the square. The only thing that would have made it more beautiful would be snow.

I smiled, "It's so beautiful."

"You're beautiful, Charlotte."

I looked at him and his lips pressed into mine sending a shock through me rattling my senses, he massage gently his beard tickling my face as his hands cradled the side of my neck, his tongue parted my lips and I almost don't know when we toppled backward his his kisses begun to dip down my neck. I moaned gently realizing that I couldn't do this. I pushed against his shoulders and whimpered, and he groaned my deeply as his kisses fell toward the top of my

He wasn't stopping. I opened my eyes his his rough hands groped me. My heart throbbed in terror. Was this really happening, "Oh my god!" I gasped feeling his hard member grind against my leg from under his pants. I pushed him hard jerking my knee right between his legs and it connected with skin wither it was his thigh or groin, I didn't care it left him stunned enough for me to get up and bolt toward the door but I'd lost one of my peep-toe heels in the escape.

"Oww! Really?" I heard him say behind me as I opened the door running toward the steps in my high heels. 

"Wait." He called out causing me to look back briefly, and I must have just missed the first wooden step because my foot slid out from under me. The next thing I knew I toppled backward landing hard on my ass and I slid down the dark stairwell. 

Suddenly the lights flicked on and I noticed an old woman in a purple quilted rove and a silk sleeping hat. Her big eyes looked bigger through her thick pink-framed glasses. One hand was on the light switch on the wall and the other was over her heart "Oh dear, sweetie are you okay. You nearly gave me a heart attack."

My face flushed as I noticed the faces of the other people peeking out of their door. 

"I'm sorry those stairs are so steep," She said in her meek voice, "I should put a sign up."

"It's okay, Ms. Beverly," Kyle said inching toward me, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Kyle rushed down the stairs and holsted me up. 

The woman gave Kyle a faint smile and looked down at me. Her eyes lit up, "He was right, you are a very pretty girl." Her eyes fell, "Sorry about the stair." She turned and looked back at Kyle, "Have her home at a decent hour."

"I will Ms. Bevs. Sorry for waking you."

The lady tottled back around the corner to the sound of her slippers sliding against the thin carpet. 

"Ms. Beverly." Kyle spoke helping me back up the stairs, "I just need to get my keys."

"It's fine I just need to sit for a minute."

I took off my shoes and went back up the stairs and into Kyle's room. Kyle came in after he turned off the lights in the main hallway. 

"Well, I'm not going to be able to show my face around here." I said hobbling over to the couch. My ass was still throbbing so I feel on the couch at an angle, but the impact of the couch cushion still sent a sharp pain against my butt cheek and then up my back. "Ow!"