Prologue

Meet Aggie, played by the gorgeous Elizabeth Olsen. 

Prologue

I sucked in a breath of surprise when I felt the mattress shift, the only hint I had before I felt Harry's arms wind around me. He moved easily until he had his back pressed to the headboard, tugging my body with until my back leaned into his chest. His arms wound around my shoulders, hugging me to him in the most calming way. It felt oddly normal to let him hold me in such a way, and the comfort I felt from him was something I was unwilling to give up, no matter how strange the circumstance may have been.

His actions were both assured and tentative, a strange paradox, as if he were waiting for me to stop him. The few moments of consideration were wiped away when I felt the gentle thudding of his heart against my back, lulling me into a calm that had eluded me all day. Slowly, I raised my hands to latch onto his forearms that encircled me, silently granting permission for his actions. He breathed a small sigh of relief before tightening his grip and smoothing his hands along the outsides of my arms.

I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck and the heat of his body against my own. My focus shifted to that feeling, desperately trying to get my mind off the pain from everything that had happened earlier. I focused on the way his thumb rolled easily over my skin, the way his knees curled around my hips from the way my body fell between them. I focused on the strange hitch in his breath whenever he seemed to get a little too close, catching himself and pulling back from something I couldn't predict.

My eyelids felt heavy and my body felt weighed down with too much emotion. Every breath that blew past my lips seemed to allow me to melt into Harry even more, drawing comfort from his every point of contact.

"You're tired," Harry observed softly. I noticed the fine vibration in his chest when he spoke.

"Yes," I admitted. Each second that dragged by felt like an eternity, and I just wanted this day to end.

"Do you want me to go?" His low voice sent a wave of emotion through me.

"No," I answered honestly, shaking my head and sniffing once more.

"Alright," Harry murmured.

I was surprised when he shifted us again, tugging the blanket up around us as he laid down properly in the bed. He pulled me with him, keeping an arm wrapped loosely around my waist until we had settled once more.  My back pressed to his chest, his breath fanned across my neck, and his arm slung over my hips. It should have felt odd, foreign, but all I felt was comfort. He made no moves to touch me other than the innocent way he held me now, and I knew he wouldn't. He was simply trying to comfort me, relax me, and it was working.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly.

Without pausing to think, I nodded. "Yes."

"Okay."

Even the deep tones of his voice were reassuring. Once again, I felt sleep trying to pull me under as the exhaustion took over. The rhythmic beating of his heart and quiet whisper of his breath was quickly lulling me into submission, and I gave up trying to resist it. A final thought occurred to me, but my voice lacked any real conviction as I spoke.

"This is against the rules," I murmured sleepily.

"I don't care," Harry replied, voice just as soft.

"But-"

"Shh, Aggie," he hushed gently, tightening his arm around my waist momentarily. "I don't care."

Thank you to kenna33333 for this amazing trailer! If you would like to make a trailer for Entourage, feel free to private message me :)

Please be sure to add this to your library, vote, and comment your thoughts if you like it so far! I hope you're all as excited about this story as I am, because I have so many exciting plans for this book :)

I will begin posting regularly on Entourage when I finish Anarchy: Annihilation! x