*Bonus chapter*

Just to warn you, there will be few POV changings.

Enjoy :)

-•-

Kensi's POV

"Isabella!Come down here, now!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"What?" she asked coming in.

"Set the table honey. They will be here..in 5 minutes!" my eyes widened when I saw the time.

"Okay. Four of us and three of them?" I nodded at her and she took seven plates.

"Okay, I'm done." she said smiling.

*ding dong*

She smiled at me. "I'll get it." she took off in the hallway. I pulled down my apron and put the food in the fridge to cool down for few minutes.

"He heey" I looked up and smiled when I saw Nell and Eric.

"Hey"

"This smells good. Here, I brought something too." she handed me a plate with cakes and cookies.

"Home made?" she nodded,  "Yup."

"Where's Deeks?" Eric asked suddenly.

"Um, in the vine seller. You can go there.They are probably waiting for you." he nodded and walked away.

"Where's Ryder?" I asked her not seeing her son anywhere. She smirked at me,  "Take a guess." I grinned immediately. I knew it.

"Come on.Let's put the food on the table." I chuckle and went after her.

Isabella's POV (17 years, Senior year in High School

"Aunt Nell!" I exclaimed happily and hugged her.

"Hey honey. Where's Kensi?"

"In the kitchen, waiting for you." she nodded,  "Alright.Have fun honey." she walked away. Uncle Eric messed my hair and laughed when I pouted,before following aunt Nell. I narrow my eyebrows when I didn't see Alex. Weird, he should be here.

I closed the door and turn around to walk away,but suddenly the doors opened and before I could look back to see who it was, two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into person's chest.

"Forgot about me?" I giggle and shook my head.  "How could I?You're always here somewhere near." I said jokingly.

"Yeah,well..Just taking care of you." he said in husky voice.

"T-They are in the kitchen. Waiting for us."

"I assumed." he whisper in my ear.

"I think we should go." he chuckle and tighten his grip around me.  "Not yet.Come with me for a second." He took my hand in his and lead me upstairs. 

"Where are we going?" I asked noticing we were on the second floor, of my house.

"it's a surprise." he said and opened the door that goes on the attick.

"Alex, what are we doing here?" he stopped and look at me.  "Wait right here." he walked to the corner of the room and took something from there, hiding it behind his back.  "What time is it?"  he asked.  I looked at my phone.