sc 1.1 | the past

II changed their ages a bit because of some certain reason.

By the way, the school system in this story is based on the school system here in the Philippines. (Back when it is still not in the K-12 system. Alam na ng mga tiga-Pinas yun hahaha hi guys)

Warning: Expect this to be super long because this explains how Jin started it all. I hope you won't fall asleep hahaha

Time setting: A week before their first year in college starts. (Jungkook is an incoming senior in high school while Jin and the rest is an incoming freshmen in college)

Note: Each (*) indicates different time setting.

Jin sighed as he picked up his phone. I failed again. He messed his hair and heaved out another sigh. Another couple he paired just broke up and he can't do anything to get them back together. This is the 7th time he failed and unfortunately, he never succeeded to anyone.

This is Jin's favorite hobby. Pairing people, making them a couple, breaking them up then getting them back together. He also used to ruin other's friendship and unfortunately failed to fix them up. "How was it?" Jungkook said on the other line. He could feel the boy smirking on the other line. "Failed again." Jin sighed. He heard Jungkook laughed and that made him more frustrated. "Don't laugh bitch. It's not funny," Jin said. "I'll make sure I will succeed next time. Just wait."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as if Jin can see it. "You're always saying that every time you fail which is all the time." Jin rolled his eyes and reminded himself to hit the boy once they meet. "Shut up, kid. I swear I'll succeed this time and I will shove it to your poopy face." Jungkook just laughed on the other line. "Whatever Jin hyung. Gtg. Call me anytime."

"Yeah sure. Make sure you won't trip." He didn't wait for the younger's response and ended the call. He tossed his phone on the bed which caused the phone to bounce a little. He sighed again one last time, feeling his eyes becoming heavy because of the tiredness. But before he could closed his eyes, he heard the loud bang of the door revealing a sweaty Yoongi. "Seokjin!" Jin glared at his best friend who interrupted his beauty rest. "What the heck Min Yoongi, don't you know what time is it?! I'm trying to sleep here!"

"I know and I don't care. I'm bored." Yoongi pouted and laid beside Seokjin, gripping at his arm. "And I don't care too." Seokjin said as he pushed Yoongi from his bed, his cheeks and ears turning red. "Ouch! Why are you so grumpy today?" Yoongi paused. "Oh.. Time of the month?" He threw a pillow to Yoongi and it landed on his face. "I'm just joking! You don't need to be so brutal!" And he threw another pillow to him.

"Don't be a child, Yoongi. Go find someone else to bother."

"But I don't have someone else!" Yoongi's pouted more and Seokjin looked away from his best friend. "I only have you." He hugged Seokjin and laid his head on Seokjin's shoulder. Jin's face is red as an apple now, his heart beating faster than usual. It's quite obvious that Seokjin has something for his best friend but he doesn't have a plan to tell Yoongi. He prefers being just friends with him.

Heck, he even wanted Yoongi to have a boyfriend-- Wait. Seokjin creepily smiled to himself and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his best friend. "What now?"

"I'll do whatever you want but promise me you'll do whatever I want next week." Yoongi confusingly nodded and Jin hugged him tight. He really can't reject me. "Thank you, Yoonie! You're the best best friend ever!"