Imagine 4 Funny

You were sitting in the dentist office, waiting for the doctors to take Cameron's wisdom tooth out. His mom and Nash were sitting beside you. Cam's mom was reading a magazine while both you and Nash scrolled through your guy's twitter. It had been almost two hours and you just wanted to ho home and sleep.

Cam's mom's phone rings and she picks it up. "hello? Yes this is her. Yes, I understand. Yes. I'll be there in five minutes. Yes. Thanks, bye" she sighs and taps you on the shoulder. "hey (Y/N), I just got a call from work. There was a mix up with the paperwork and they want me to go down there and check it out. I shouldn't be too long but if Cam  is finished and I'm not back here, can you drive him home?" she asks.

You didn't want to wait For your best friend, Cam because that meant another hour or so of waiting. You nudged Nash, hoping he could offer to take Cam home. "I'd give him a ride but I have to leave in a couple of minutes for a photoshoot"

And so you were left with no other option than to say "yeah, I guess I could drive him home". She thanks you and runs out of the office.

"you don't have a photoshoot until thursday" you said.

"exactly" he winks as he gets up.

"wait, then where are you going?" you ask.

"going to visit my baby girl" he hollers out the door. You sit there, wishing you were Nash right now. He had a girlfriend which meant he had excuses for getting out of situations like this. You didn't have anyone except for your crush, who also happened to be getting his wisdom teeth out. You wish you could just say it, tell Cam how you really felt about him. You wished it was that way but you were afraid you'd get rejected. You were afraid he wouldn't like you back and then your wonder best friend wouldn't be your wonder best friend.

After an hour later, the doctors finally finished. You walk in and see Cam sitting in a chair with cotton balls in his mouth. His cheek was swollen. "hey Cam" you say as you sit next to him.

His eyes light up and he gives you a big lopsided smile. "(Y/N)!" he squeals like a little kid.

"how are you feeling?" you laugh.

He cups your face and stares at it, squishing your cheeks and laughing. "your pretty" he says.

You take his hands off your face. "why thank you"

"are you a mermaid?" he asks with sincerity in his voice. You're taken back by his weird question but then remind yourself he was on medication.

"no, I'm human" you said.

"oh... Then where's your spaceship?" he asked.

"where's yours?" your enjoying this conversation more than you should.

"where's my what?" he asks. "are you my girlfriend?" he asks another question before you can retort.

You wish you were. "no, I'm not your girlfriend" you said sadly.

"why not?" he asked.

You honestly didn't know either. "I don't know, you tell me"

He lays back down and stares at the ceiling. He shrugs "I don't deserve you. I don't deserve a mermaid girlfriend" he said sadly.

"how about we go home? I'll make you some soup and we can watch your favorite show" you offered him a hand. He snaps his teeth at you. You pull back, amused by his behavior.

"I'm a piranha!" he shouts.

"alright mister, let's go" you said and grab his hand. You get in your car and drive off towards his house. As your driving, you decide to turn on the radio to occupy the silence between the two of you. Let it go starts playing and Cameron gasps.

"let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" he sings. You laugh uncontrollably at how excited he was about the song.

You pull out your phone and start recording him. "is this your favorite song?" you laugh.

He nods. "I love this song! Let it go! Let it go!" he shouts. The song finishes just as you drive up to his house. You park the car and turn off the radio. "what did you for that for?!" he asks.

"because you're home, silly" you smile. He frowns as he looks down at his lap. "what's wrong?" you ask.

He sighs. "all I want to do is hold you but I can't because you're a mermaid and I'm just me!" he says out of the blue. You convince yourself that that was the medication talking and not really Cam. "You make butterflies in my stomach. I'm in love with a mermaid!" he screams.

"stop yelling" you said.

"I won't stop yelling until the whole world hears me!" he shouts. "I'm in love with you!"

________

Yeah the ending kinda sucked but oh well.

Let me know what you thought in the comments. Please share and vote!!!

Thanks xoxo