Chapter Fourteen~ Don't Peek Felix

---Ryan POV---

Felix carried me to the bed, his lips still on mine. He made me lay down, with my back touching the bed's matress. Felix sat on the top of me, with  our hands interlaced together. After some kisses I gasped for air, panting.

"Felix ... get o-off me, I can't breathe" I groaned. Felix sat next to me. I sat opposite him with my knees up to my face and my arms wrapped around them.

"You really can't stop ...messing around can you?" I said.

"That's because I love you and I want you" he grinned.

I blushed at the hearing of his words." Shut up" I threw a pillow at his face.

"You think I'm lying?" Felix laughed and hit my head with a pillow.

"No ... well ... maybe yes a little" I admitted quietly.

"You shouldn't believe this Ryan. I'm not lying. I really do love you" he smiled with red cheeks.

Okay, can he be any cuter than this?

I leaned close to him and kissed his red cheek.

He looked surprised and gave me a big, warm smile "What do you wanna do today?" Felix asked.

"Why do you keep asking me that every day? You're the one who always picks a place anyways" I said

Felix laughed out loud "Okay Grumpy Cat you pick a place today" he said and grinned.

Crap.

I need to think of something.

"Um .... " I mumbled nervously.

Felix had a brow raised and his arms crossed in front of his chest, waiting for me to answer.

"I'm waiting ..." he smirked.

"Fine okay, you choose" I gave up. Felix laughed.

"We could go to a trip at the mall" he chuckled.

I'm so stupid.

The mall, of course. Every city has a big mall. Why didn't I think of it.

"Fine" I said.

"Okay, go get dressed" Felix smiled, got out of the bed and started browsing the clothes in his wardrobe. I slowly got up and stand behind him.

"Um... Felix?" I asked him quietly. I was really embarassed to say this out loud, but I didn't have other choice.

"Yes?"

"I-I ... um ... kind of am ...er..out of clothes" I mumbled . Felix ruffled my hair making my blush deepen.

"Then wear some of my clothes silly"  I looked at him surprised.

"Really? You mean it?"

"Of course I do! Pick anything you want" he smiled and took his t-shirt off. I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest. He wore a dark blue shirt and then took off his pants. I blushed deeply when he notice I had been staring at him. Felix put on a pair of grey jeans and I started browsing his clothes nervously. I picked a blue-white navy shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans and a red jacket with a hoodie.

"Ok, I'm gonna go change now" I awkwardly mumbled and walked to the door.

"You're staying here" Felix's hand landed on the door with a loud noise, not letting me to pass.

"F-Felix, let me go" I stuttered and tried to pass underneath his arms.

"I want you to change here" he smirked. My eyes widen of surprise.

"You pervert! No way!" I shouted and pushed him.

"I'm not a pervert" he said.

"Yes you are! Let me pass!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Fine I'll chnaged here" I gave up. A big grin appeared on his face."BUT you'll turn around" my turn to smiled now. He isghed.

"Come on Ryan"

"Turn around and don't peek" I said and finally Felix truned.I was putting his jeans on, I noticed him peeking." Hey! Don't peek!" I yelled.

"I don't" he chuckled.

I had taken off my shirt and was going to put on his navy t-shirt when I felt his arms wrapped around my chest. I instantly felt my cheeks burn and my knees weak.

"W-What are you d-doing Felix?" I quietly asked.

"You're very handsome Ryan." he whispered in my ear softly.

"G-Get off me!" I said embarassed. He put his hands away and I quickly put on the shirt and the jacket.

"Why are you so shy?" he asked

"I-I don't know..."

Don't get me wrong, I love him and I'm extremely happy he loves me back. I'm harsh sometimes because I feel embarassed. I've never exposed myself to anyone else like this before.

"Shall we go then?" Felix smiled, changing the subject when he noticed I didn't feel like talking about it.

"Sure" I whispered and he ruffled my hazel hair once again. We got to his car and started for the city's mall. I was looking out of the window deep in my thoughts. I looked myself at the car's mirror. I really looked good in Felix's clothes. It was very kind of him to let me borrow them. Felix was whistling a happy tune while driving.

"I didn't know you could whistle" I laughed

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Ryan, but don't worry we got enough time for that" he smiled widely

Felix is the first person who makes me feel so happy. He is always there for me, sometimes he is a real idiot but he is funny and he laughs at himself instead of being grumpy. Felix loves me back and he I guess he think I'm an idiot too from the way I smiled all the time like Im stupid. Well, I suppose he knows I smile like that when I think of him. He has this weird fear of changes and not controlling things, but he is a strong person and I know that one day he'll get over it. I know that I'll always be there for him.

One things is bothering me now.

Will he be there when I will need to talk about my fears and insecurities?

And even more ... my past?

A/N Hello everybody! Sorry for the late update, the truth is that I have ideas for other stories too and I get excited about them and forget about the stories I'm currently writing :P I'm always like this(that's why I NEVER finish the stories I start) but don't you worry guys, I will finish this one! I'm planning on 6 more chapters or something like that. :) :) :)

I promise to upload soon :D

'Till the next chappie,

VOTE*

Comment(:

READ ON ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥