Loving You

You and Michael were in the studio together working on the new album he planned to release called "Xscape".

He planned to release it in a few months, but the album was missing something. You had been writing a lot of material in secret and to be honest, it surprised you. It was a natural thing that you did when an idea came to mind, and now was the time to put it to good use.

Michael was writing a song, but it ended up in ripping the paper up and rubbing his face in frustration. You glanced at him, and decided to speak up about an idea that came into mind. "Baby?" You said softly and he looked up. "Yes babygirl?"

"I have an idea for a song. I think you might like this one," you said and opened up a journal that Michael got you when you were in a writing phase. "Okay.. Let me see what you got," he said and leaned over to read what you were writing. "This is pretty good! Not even that, its perfect!" He said in excitement. You giggled and he kept on reading.

"I think this song you should put this song on the album," you said and he looked up. "Are you sure you want me to do that?" Michael said while looking at you. "Yes babe. This song is about us. And I think this is just what the album needs. Something love-related," you replied while giving him a reassuring smile.

"So... Since you want me to put this on the album, I think this song should be played on the piano," he said while walking over to the piano and patting the seat next to him as a gesture for you to come over to him. You happily obliged and sat down next to him. You had already planned the song out, and as if on cue, you start to play the melody. Michael looked up at the journal and began to sing.

Hello August moon where are the stars of the night?
You promised me too soon and its been cloudy all night
And the weatherman said, if you're not well stay in bed
Cuz I've been been feeling down and blue and its cloudy in my head
Instead of going out to some resturaunt, I'll stay home in bed and I'll be
Loving you that what I wanna do...

Michael continued to sing the rest of the song and when he finished, he put a finger in thought. He looked adorable like that, you had to admit. He then brightened up a bit and went to the soundboard to eventually add a beat to the tune, which made the song more beautiful. He finished with his creation and beckoned for you to come out of the booth and listen to the finished product.

In all reality, it sounded perfect. You were stunned and was speechless. You kissed Michael with so much passion that he almost stumbled over. He was wide eyed when you parted and he smirked a little. "Glad with how it turned out?" He said with a chuckle. "Yes! This was exactly how it was supposed to turn out. It's perfect!!" You shreiked and Michael laughed a little. Michael pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead.

"I'm lucky to have you babygirl," he said and you smiled at him. "Im lucky to have you too Mikey," you said sweetly and kissed his lips.

I am back!!!!! I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating on Monday or Wednesday. I had finals and now I can finally relax and update more. I survived Finals week! Lol. Anyways, I'm on Christmas break soo you know what that means?? More updates!! Yay! In my upcoming updates, my cousin will be helping me write