|Blurb|

I wasn't sure what I'd do now that things had gotten so complicated, but I did know one thing.

As long as I was with Luke, I was alright with being a loser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello, hello, hello my lovelies!! I'm baaaaaaacccckkkk!! Did ya miss me?? Because I missed you. (>^w^>)

So here is the sequel to my previous story, Rejects. Somehow, that book had way more success than I ever would have dreamed of, and I am so unbelievably grateful for every read, vote and comment I had on there. And judging by how many people read it, I am guessing that this was a highly-anticipated addition. I kinda hyped it up before, but I'm so excited to finally start giving you all the sequel, Losers.

I want to say that, though I'll be posting the first chapter shortly, I'll still need some time to finish up my prewriting process. There are still a few more key scenes I need to outline and a few more character maps I need to make, plus I need to figure out my updating schedule. But once all of that is done, I'm going to share the schedule with you all, then it will be on to almost 100% regular updates (given the fact that sometimes I might miss an update due to having other obligations... :-/) I'm even letting my parents know my update schedule so they know when to let me on a computer for an edit of the chapter before I publish it.

Like I said, I'm extremely excited for this book, and I really hope you all enjoy it. I know often times sequels aren't as good as the originals, but I'm hoping this will be even better than Rejects.

So, without further ado, please enjoy Losers.