Four Evil Girls

Icy's POV
It was a dark and gloomy day on the Isle of the lost. Like it always was. Ever since Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos left, everything was more gloomy, more sad, and more cold. Just the way I like it. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My names Icy Queen.  I have crystal blue eyes and platinum blond hair, and I'm the daughter of the cold hearted Snow Queen.  But your not here to hear about me. So this is where our story begins...

Like I said it was a dark and gloomy day on the Isle.  Everyone was either still in their beds, working in the marketplace, or at Dragon Hall.  (That's the school where all the kids on the isle go to learn about evil spells, evil schemes, and evil crimes they can commit.).  The evil spells class was basically useless.  Well until the barrier disappeared.  Now it was my favorite class.

That morning, I was in my bed asleep.  I lived in the east part of the isle with my mom in our castle.  Or ice castle.  It was always cold in our castle but we didn't mind.  My friends could never come over because they would catch frost bite when they walked through our door.

My room was simple.  My bed was made of ice with a pair of sheets made of snow.  My dresser, closet and night stand were made of ice as well. The only thing in my room that wasn't ice were my clothes. Those were leather and white fur.

My Mom then came barging in my room.  I instantly woke up.

"Mom what are you doing!"  I said.

"The Evil Queen just called.  We need to head over to her castle."  My mother said.  She had pale skin, her blond hair was in a bun with a white crystal crown, and she was wearing a white floor length dress with a high collar.  She was also wearing a floor length white fur coat.  "Oh and your not going to school today."

"I was planning on ditching anyways."  I said. My mom threw a outfit on my bed and threw off my sheets.

"We have to go. Get dressed quickly." She said. I was starting to get suspicious. She never acted like this before.

"Why do we have to go over to her castle?" I asked.

"Just get dressed." She said and walked out of my room and closed the door. I quickly got dressed in my white long sleeve shirt and my blue leather jacket with white fur cuffs and a high collar. I slipped on my ripped blue and white jeans, and my white combat boots and white fingerless gloves with blue ice crystals.

I went over to my vanity and brushed my hair over to the right side. The hair that was left on my left side I braided. I put my snowflake necklace on and walked out. I walked outside, and saw my mom tying up two white stallions in front of the sled.

"Come on let's go." She said. We both got into the sled and my mom grabbed the reigns. We were off to the Evil Queens castle.

Vanessa's POV
I was in my room getting ready. My mother told me we had to rush on over to the Evil Queens castle. I didn't know why. Me and my mom didn't really like interacting with people. No one here really like interacting with anyone. My mom is Ursula the Sea Witch. When were moved to the Isle of the Lost we were turned human. My mom hated it, while I was fine with it.

I have brown eyes, and short curly grey hair. I put on my black shirt and my purple leather jacket and purple leggings. I put on a leather black short skirt over my leggings.

I walked out of my room and into my living room. I saw my mom on the couch waiting for me watching the Isle news channel on tv. She wore a black and purple dress and a pair of black high heels. She wore jewelry by the dozen. We lived above her jewelry shop in the market place. I look exactly like my mom, but she has her grey hair in a pixie cut.

"Ok mom I'm ready." I said.

"Ok let's go before The Evil Queen gets mad." She said.  Before we walked out she walked over to our kitchen and grabbed a bucket of shrimp.  She only ate shrimp when she was scared or nervous.  I was then getting suspicious.  We then walked out the door and headed over to the castle. 

We walked down the road and came across Cruella De Ville's house.  I looked at it sadly.  It reminded me of Carlos.  He was my best friend.  If I didn't keep all my feelings to myself, I would admit it had a tiny crush on him.  I ignored the feeling and we kept on walking.  Well I walked and my mother stared off into space and ate shrimp.

Clarissa's POV
Me and my mother The Queen of Hearts lived in the north part of the island in our castle. My mother said we needed to quickly head on over to the Evil Queens castle. I hoped it was because Evie had returned. Evie was my best friend. I was so disappointed and sad when she decided to stay in Auradon. But I've gotten over it with the help of my other friends.

I put on my short red dress with cards that surrounded the bottom, and my black leather jacket. I slipped on my high heeled boots. I put on my eye liner, lipstick and blush. I curled my black hair and put my small red and silver crown on, I then grabbed my card purse.

I walked out of my room, and walked outside to the back yard.  I saw my mother playing croquet with one of her flamingo mallet.

"I'm ready to go mother." I yelled out to her.

"Ok just one second."  She said and hit the ball as hard as she could.  The ball went through all of the hoops.  She has never hit the ball that hard in a long time, and she only really played croquet when she was mad or nervous.  I was curious why she was so nervous.  But I brushed off the feeling.  She threw the flamingo mallet aside and walked up the stairs. "Let's go, before I chop someone's head off."

"Mother what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing darling." She said. We then walked around the castle to the front of the castle. A carriage with two black horses were tied to the front. One of my mother card soldiers opened the door to the carriage. We stepped in and we were off the the castle.

Harriet's POV
"Dad I'm not in the mood to get up." I said still in my bed. "Me and Icy were planning on ditching class today."

"Well you aren't going to school today." My dad said. My dad was the infamous Captain Hook. He had long black curly hair, and wore his long red coat, black boots, and his black pirate hat.

Me and my dad lived above his fishing shop. Our apartment always smelled like fish and the sea. It reminded my dad of his days on the Jolly Rodger. Unlike me, I get sea sick and I get huge headaches because of the smell of the apartment.

"Hurry up and Harriet. The Evil Queen just called she wants to get together at her castle." He said. I knew my dad wanted to get there fast. He and the Evil Queen have been having a thing ever since Evie and the others left. I wish I was with Evie. I did not want to even know my dad when we were out in public with her. My dad then walked out the door.

I went over to my mirror and curled my dirty blonde hair. I put on a pair of black jeans on, a white shirt and a leather version of my dads long red coat. I had my own black pirates hat my dad gave me. I put the hat on and put on a necklace with a mini compass. I slipped on my black knee high leather boots and walked out of the room.

My dad was shining his hook, and gelling with hair. His old friend Mr. Smee was getting rid of all the wrinkles on his coat and all the dust. He then sprayed himself with my perfume. He must have taken it when I wasn't looking.

"Ok dad I'm ready." I said.

"Ok my little pirate." He said while fixing his hat. "Mr. See you can stop now. Mr. Smee I need you to manage the store today." Mr. Smee nodded and went downstairs to the shop. "Let's go Harriet." We went down stairs and walked onto the road.

We then passed Jafars Antique Shop. I missed Jay. We grew up together. We were like brother and sister. We write each other from time to time. I hope I get to see him soon. We then kept on walking to the castle.