sixteen

"hey em." he says with a soft voice. i'm mentally wanting to break down looking at them. its actually kind of pissing me off.

what can i say? i get jealous easily.

she jumps off jack and notices me, furrowing her eyebrows and putting a hand on her hip.

i fucking hate when girls do that shit. especially to me.

"whose this?" she hisses. oh fuck. i swear of we don't leave in about 5 minutes i'm gonna jump this girl.

"this is amelia. i met her in california." jack leave out the part of me being his girlfriend, so i add it. "i'm his girlfriend." i give her a fake smile and step closer to jack.

"oh. cute."

yep, you're gonna look ten times cuter when i finish punching you in the damn face.

"what brings you to Nebraska?" emily asks jack, taking a step closer to him. i squish my body against jack more, if thats even possible.

"i wanted to see my grandparents and you. and another thing but its low-key."  jack replies. his arm wraps around my waist.

i look up at him, with a curious expression.

"oh. thats nice. well what did you want to do?"

they keep talking and i keep zoning out cause the smell of jack cologne is turning me on, and i want to fucking punch her in the face.

"amelia, does that sound good to you?" jack asks. i look up at him.

"what?"

"do you want to go ice skating?"

"um. yeah, sure. why not?" i smile.

we all leave back to jacks grandparents once the bitch was done getting dressed.

(btw guys, i don't hate emily. i actually fucking love her.)

jack and i run up to his bedroom. i change into some jeans and one of jacks sweatshirts. i quickly put on my superstars and put my hair into a pony tail.

"ready to go?" jack asks, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"of course." i go on my tip toes, and look him in the eyes. i smile and connect our lips together.

it turns into a two minute makeout session until i hear the butches voice yell from downstairs.

"hurry up!"

jack sigh and laughs. "as much as i would love to just fuck you right now. we should probably leave." jack winks at me. it sends shivers down my spine.

i cover my nose with the sweatshirt collar and take a deep breathe in, trying to gain back my breath.

jack and i walk downstairs hand in hand, and once we come into view with emily, i see her clench her jaw. i chuckle to myself.

i touch my now swollen and red lips,  and bring my bottom lip into my mouth, missing the taste of his minty fresh lips.

*

we make out way to the ice rink, and got our skates on. i'm not a good ice skater cause i have never done it before so this with be different.

"you've never ice skated before?" jack laughs. i roll my eyes and reply back, "uh no. i don't want to fall on my ass." i playfully slap his chest.

he takes my hand and walks me to the entrance of the ice. emily is already out and doing tricks n shit. fuck my life.

he goes first and i follow behind him. he extends his arm for me, i take it and go on the ice.

"babe i'm gonna fall." i pout. i really don't want to fall. i'm already freezing and being on the ice isn't going to make it better.

"i got you, don't worry." he reassures me. i sigh and he starts moving forward, me following behind him.

swerving a little bit here and there, i start to get the hand of it and let go of his hand.

"see baby! you got it!" he shouts at me, and then immidetely i fall down. on my butt.

"fuck." i cuss at myself.

"are you okay babe?" jack asks, bending down on one knee and helping me up.

he stays down on one knee and confusion takes over my brain.

"jack get up." i tell him, trying to grab his hand. but he doesn't let me help him.

he takes out a black box, the one that i had grabbed before in his suitcase. the gift that was suppose to be for his aunt.

he opens it up and its a ring. i jump back a little, holding onto the railing.

tears start to fill my eyes.

"amelia, i have loved you the day i met you." he pauses. then continuing again, but a few tears brimming his eyes as well. "if it wasn't for you, i would be a complete mess. you are my everything and everything i am. you meant the absolute world to me, and if i lost you... i would be nothing. every minute i spend with you, i grow more and more in love with you."

people start to crows us, watching jack and i.

"your smile, and your laugh are some things i can't live without. your eyes are like my ocean." he says. i chuckle a little, letting the tears from my eyes fall.

"i know we are young, but i'm in love with you, and i can't help myself. all i want to do is be with you, have kids and call you my wife."

and then he says those last 4 words, making me swoon.

"will you marry me?" jacks tears fall from his eyes.

i stare at him smiling, not caring about the 'ooo's' and the 'awhh's'

"yes jack. absolutely yes!!!" he jumps back up and engulfs me in a bear hug.

we stay like that for a minutes and then pull apart, only to connect our lips.

i'm gonna be married to jack. and soon be Mrs. Gilinsky. Amelia Gilinsky.

this is what he couldn't wait for.