A strange man on the street

I was walking down the the street.

I saw a man on the street standing alone in darkness. He stood there for some time and then started walking and then sat on a stone. He was thinking something and started crying. He then stood up and walked a few steps and disappeared.

I was shocked and afraid at the same time. Whole night and the next day I was just thinking of him that who he was? Why was he crying? How did he dissappear?

At night, I again saw him and again he disappeared after some time. It continued for some days.

One day I was walking on street and to my surprise I did not see that strange man. Suddenly I sensed someone following me. I increased my speed but again I felt that someone moving faster. I ran and ran.

I gathered courage and turned around while running but there was no one. I was shocked. I stopped to breath. I turned my head in front and saw that same strange man.

Before I could think anything he tried to attack me with a knife but to my luck I did not get hurt and within seconds I started running. He was running behind me. I increased my pace and so did he. I ran for my life and I ran faster.

Suddenly my foot got hit with a stone and I fell down. Everything before me went black.

Next what I remember is I woke up on my bed. I was in my house with my family. I was relieved. I don't know what it was or who he was? But it was the  worst experience.

From that day onwards neither I nor didn't anyone else saw him ...that man ...that strange man.....

Thank you so much for reading ..I hope you liked it ....please give your reviews