Chapter 10

GOT7 had the day yo themselves since thejr manager still hasn't returned from their family emergencies. So they were stuck at home.doing nothing. Just lying around doing nothing. Unlike 2NE1, who had to go work and prepare for their comeback.

"I'm bored!" Jackson whined.

"Same here" Mark said.

"I want to go see 2NE1!" JR said.

"Yeah" JB said in agreement.

"Why don't we?" BamBam said.

"Because... Yeah why don't we?" Jackson said.

"We can take them food" they all agreed and went to go prepare food for 2NE1 and themselves.

"Let's go!" JB said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited?" Yugyeom eyed the leader suspiciously.

"Because I have something to say to a special someone" he said.

"Same here!" Mark, Jackson, and JR said excitedly.

Then they left to YG Entertainment where the girls were as the prepared for their comeback. The boys knocked on the door and Bom opened the door.

"Omo! Annyeong dongsaengs!" she shouted excitedly.

"Annyeong," the boys said smiling.

They came in and they put the food on the table saying hi to everyone. The began eating. But the four oldest were most quietest.

"JB? Are you guys okay?" Dara asked.

"Of course" he said as he tried to continue to breathe properly.

"I have something to say!" Mark said as he stood up.

"What is it?" CL asked.

Mark walked up to CL and got on one knee. He smiled at her and her eyes widened.

"CL. The moment I found out that you were my roommate, I was the happiest man alive. Now will you make me the happiest person alive again by accepting my request to make you my girlfriend?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck from embarrassment.

"Wait! Minzy, I love you will you be mine?" Jackson said as he looked at Minzy blushing.

"Yeah. Bom... You are the most unique person I know and you act like a mom. So you want to be theom while be the dad for once?" JR smiled.

"Dara... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" JB asked straight forward.

All the girls including the three younger ones were shocked.

"Yes" the four of them answered at the sane time.

The guys engulfed their new girlfriends in a tight hug and kissing them.

JYP and YG P.O.V.:

"Looks like we are scheduling a trip to Jeju Island for the little couples now huh?. JYP asked and YG nodded as he smiled.

"My girls are growing up," he said like a proud dad.