A Fiddle Of Gold

"...and she's buying a stairway to heaven."

Sam sighed and threaded the fingers of one hand through his thick brown hair. "Do you really have to keep singing that song? Do you not know any others?" Lucifer sent Sam a shit-eating grin and opened his mouth.

"I'm on a Highway to Hell!"

Sam groaned and rested his forehead on his palm. "Lucifer, stop."

"But Sammy, I'm bored! You're so boring. All you do is research. When's the last time you got laid? I bet that's why you're so grumpy all the time. You don't get laid enough. We should take care of that," Lucifer declared. He slid off of the hotel's cheap desk and sashayed over to Sam, over-dramatically draping his arm around Sam's shoulders. "Whaddya think, Sammy? I'm a good lay, promise." He teasingly nipped at the tall brunette's earlobe.

"Get off me," Sam snapped. However, he paused a moment and considered the offer. He had been going through a pretty long dry spell, and it wouldn't have been the first time he'd been with a guy. What could he say? He'd had an experimentation phase.

Plus, it wasn't like Lucifer wasn't attractive...

The fallen angel seemed to sense Sam's hesitation and grinned. "You're sure you want me off, Sammy? 'Cause I've always had a kink for doing the tall ones, especially with the long legs. To feel those things wrapping around me while I fuck you into the mattress, ooo, Sammy, just the thought of your sweet ass turns me on..."

Sam's breath hitched as the words traveled immediately south. He almost couldn't believe it. The obnoxious pest always in his head was managing to get him horny. Satan was making him horny. If that's not a first class ticket to hell, he didn't know what was.

But, for some reason, Sam really didn't care.

"Sammy," Lucifer cooed into his ear, "let me screw you so hard you won't be able to walk for days. Let me pound into you until you see stars."

The human moaned softly and began to slowly palm his growing erection while the devil took that as his cue and pressed his lips to Sam's tanned neck, sucking and nipping at a particularly sensitive spot. The younger Winchester gasped, as he had forgotten that Lucifer knew his body, that he had possessed it once. That was why he could find the spots that would make him feel so good so easily.

Lucifer let out a small chuckle against Sam's skin. If drawing such delicious noises from the brunette's mouth could be done simply by paying attention to his neck, he could only imagine what wonderful sounds his human would make when he touched other spots. He grabbed for the brunette's hand, taking it away from the bulge in his jeans.

"Ah ah ah, Sammy, only I can touch you. You just relax and let me take care of everything," the fallen angel hissed. Reaching over the mortal's shoulder with the hand that wasn't holding Sam's, he traced the growing need with a finger. The brunette's mouth hung open. Lucifer smirked, his forked tongue darting out as he moved to straddle the taller's lap. He slipped it into the gapping mouth before him, delighting in the enthusiastic response to the kiss.

The devil wove his fingers into Sam's hair as the kiss grew heated. It turned into many short, open-mouthed kisses full of passion. Sam loved the unique feel of Lucifer's tongue entangled with his.

Sam bucked his hips up into Lucifer's and relished in the sweet friction it brought him. The human moaned into Lucifer's mouth. Lucifer smiled into the kiss and without breaking contact, began to slide Sam's jacket off of his shoulders and onto the floor.

Within minutes, the two were shirtless, and Lucifer had dragged Sam off the chair and onto a bed. He didn't particularly care which one; if it was Dean's, then... oh well.