JIMIN

WARNING!!
18+
READ AT YOUR OWN

-------------------------------------

Jimin's kisses against your neck were warm like always. His lips always seemed to make you feel a sort of pure serenity that you'd never felt before. He always made you feel secure.

"Jimin," you whispered to him. He looked up to you and smiled."Yeah?" he answered while look at you.You sat up on the bed, feeling a bit nervous for what you were about to initiate.

"Do you...do you love me?" You stammered.

The expression across his face grew a bit worried. He couldn't believe you felt the need to actually ask him that. "Of course I love you. I love you more than anything."

His words made you feel like crying. After everything that you'd been through, you didn't think you'd ever feel true love, and you honestly didn't know if you deserved true love.Still, Jimin gave it to you, the love that every human being deserves.You nodded and leaned in to kiss him. The body heat radiating from him made you want to curl up against his skin. He was always so warm and you never quite knew why.

You felt his hands start to wander across your stomach, and that's when you grew incredibly excited. You were ready-you didn't even have to announce it to him. Having sex with Jimin was honestly something that you wanted for a really long time, and you couldn't wait to finally experience it.

He looked up at you for approval before unbuttoning your jeans. You nodded quickly at him, and he continued, sliding the buttons from their pieces of fabric as you pulled off your own shirt.You lay your head back on the bed and sighed as he pulled your jeans off, leaving kisses on your thighs as he did so.The last time you were here, the last time you were in this predicament...it wasn't this wonderful. It wasn't this perfect, and it was something you wanted to forget.

You could feel your body start to tremble as Jimin slowly pulled your underwear. You were so anxious. You wanted him to stop taking his time, but you also wanted him to continue to move slowly and touch you softly; his gentle touch was beautiful.

"I know what you've been through," he whispered to you as he kissed your hip bone. You could feel your body start to ache. "I know that you've been hurt in unimaginable ways, and I promise to you that I'll never hurt you. I'll never do anything you're not comfortable with. I'll never rush you, because I love you. I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you, too," you breathed, feeling your face heat up. You saw Jimin's head dip down as he started to kiss your core, making you shudder.You felt like you were erupting with love-if that was even possible. The feeling scared you, the feeling of really being in love, but it was happening. You were really in love with him.

"Jimin," you panted, bucking your hips away from him. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at you. The smirk across his lips made you melt entirely. He wiped his mouth, went up to you, and kissed your cheek.

As he pulled off his sweat pants and boxers, you couldn't help but look into his eyes. You never wanted to take your eyes off of him. You wanted to stare at him forever.He pulled off his shirt and positioned his body over yours.Holding his breath, he slowly rocked into you.

You immediately felt an orgasm building deep in your stomach. You wanted to curse yourself. How were you already almost over the edge when sex had literally just started?

His hips started to roll over yours as the coil in your stomach tightened.To keep yourself distracted from it, you looked at his face above yours. You loved watching his expressions. From when he would bite his lip to when he would shut his eyes whenever he'd push into you deeper, you loved it. You loved how he reacted to making love to your body.

"Are you watching me?" He asked, smiling as he looked down at you.

You wiped the sweat off of his forehead and leaned up to kiss him. He melted into your kiss quickly, but his hips never stopped moving against yours. You moaned into his kiss, and breathing became harder with your mouths attached, but you didn't dare pull away.You weren't sure how long you two had been having sex when you finally let yourself release. It could've been one minute; it could've been an hour.

You just knew that you were crying. You actually cried.

"Oh, no, I didn't hurt you, did I?" Jimin whispered to you, holding your face.

You laughed and wiped your eyes. "No, I'm just being a girl."

He returned your smile and kissed your lips. He then rolled over on his back, and held his arms out for you to curl up on his chest. His arms wrapped around you, enclosing you in his warmth. That was your happiness, lying next to the boy who you loved, and you would love him forever