Lily's Daughter

Prologue:

Snape's P.O.V:

I sit there in my corridors wondering about what Lily said the other day. How is it possible that I, Severus Snape have a daughter? What I never imagined was that my daughter is twins with James Potter's son. The bright side is that James doesn't know of my daughter or the fact that my daughter and his son are half siblings twins. There is a knock on the door as I go to answer it, I look through the eye hole to see the familiar red hair of Lily Potter.

"Sev I need to ask you something."

"Anything Lily just tell me it right now."

"Sev I want to know if you can raise our daughter by yourself."

"Of course I will Lily. But why do I have to raise her by myself?"

"She will be safer with you Severus more safer than she will ever be with me. She needs to grow up with at least one of her parents. With Harry as the chosen one, James and I can barley guarantee our own safety let alone his. Nicole Lily Snape needs to be safe. If Harry can't be safe I would at least like my only daughter to be safe."

"Lily I will take care of her and I will make sure with all in my power that she is as safe as can be. But say you, James, and Harry survive then what? What are we supposed to tell them 'Hey we are sorry we kept this from you but you see you two are half siblings and twins yippee let's go get ice cream.' What would you do if you were them huh Lily?"

"Yeah Sev I guess your right if he-who-must-not-be-named finds Nicole he will kill her on the spot so here take Nicole." Lily then handed me Nicole our daughter.

"Raise her, tell her of her brother and mother. But make sure she won't tell a soul."

"I will Lily." Lily left leaving our daughter crying in my arms. Yet did I know that would be the last time I saw her alive. About a year after Lily gave me our daughter i found Lily dead in her and James' cottage in Godrics hallow. Harry was alive but, I didn't think I could raise anyone realated to that wretched James Potter so I called Dumbledore and he had Hagrid take Harry to his aunt and uncle's house. I then took Nicole to Hogwarts and raised her away from the supporters of the Dark Lord.