An Amazing Suprise

You're sat at your desk in your room rushing your history homework due in for tomorrow but you just can't think! You get really stressed out and worried about things. Normally your boyfriend Tom helps you to calm down when you're stressed out but he's away at a training camp in Scotland at the moment. You haven't seen him in a week but it seems like years! You start to think about him.. His perfect smile, ruffled hair and jaw dropping abs! You can't do this! You have to finish your homework so you start to rack your brains for an answer to the question.

Suddenly you hear a small tap on the window.. You glance over at the closed curtains but decide it must just be the trees tapping against your window so get back to your work.

About 30 seconds later you hear the exact same knock but louder so you slowly creep over to the window slightly worried..

You slowly open the curtains and as you do your jaw drops and you scream in happiness! It was Tom! The emotions of seeing him again get to you and you feel tears rolling down your cheeks as you stand there staring right into his luscious brown eyes.

"Come on then, open up" he says in his soft voice. You open the window still amazed at what you are seeing.

"TOM!" You scream in his face "how did you.. What about.. When did you.. What?!?" You say loudly in complete surprise.

"Babe don't worry I'll explain later" he says wrapping you in a tight hug and collapsing with you in a bundle on your bed.

The smell of him and his strong embrace feels so amazing.

You rest your head on his shoulder and feel his soft kiss on your forehead as you drift into a light sleep in his strong arms.

A/N I know it's a bit rubbish but it was my first try so hopefully I will improve a bit! Please leave comments and suggestions of what else to do and how I can improve.

Thanks

Sophie x