Chapter 5

"Come on." Are said while sitting on my restarant. I rolled my eyes and ended up glarring at him.

"We still have an hour and why are you rushing?" We're sitting at an empty restaurant and I ordered some food for us. It's black bean noodle and tangsuyum which is a fried pork with sauce.

"Try this." I said as I'm being nice but he shoved it carelessly causing the cause to splatter on the wall. I looked at Ares disbelief and he still clueless about it.

"Ares! You idiot!" I bursted angrily as I pointed at the wall.

"What? Hey! It's your fault, I donmt wan-"

"You don't need to shove it away! Where is your brain?!" I quicklt shoved the food into my mouth.

"I have bigger and smarter brain than yours!" He scowled.

"Whatever! What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Brunch with granny, she loves you too much and after that we're going to help my sister pick her wedding dress."

"Okay." I said as I continued to eat.

"We're going to eat brunch, Athena. You need to stop eating."

"This is heaven and I can eat whatever I want." I hissed.

"I know I told you before that we're going to eat." He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm starving, I haven't eat anything since last night." I rolled my eyes and he got up from his seat.

"I'll wait in the car." I quickly eat and put the plate in the sink. I looked at the mirror and checked if there's any stain on my clothes or my mouth. I brushed my teeth and walked out. Ig to into his car and put my seatbelt on.

I turned the radio on without his permission and started singing. Ares protested about it at first but I ignored him. I sang Taylor Swift, Adele and Justin Bieber.

"We're here! We're here.. stop the music before my ears go bad." Ares said as he parked his car.

"You're so mean, I wonder that girls see in you."

"They love me."

"You're such a jerk." I whispered.

"I heard that." He pointed.

"You are one." I glared and got out from his car. I walked inside with Ares and of course we have to hold hands.

"Hey Athena! We miss you already!" Viola said and I smiled widely.

"Hey Vi."

"Athena, darling!" Lily said and I hugged her.

"How are you Lily?"

"I'm good, I've been asking about you to Ares. He has been ignoring me." I turned to Ares disbelief and he winked at me.

"Why are you so mean?"

"He's always like that." Rachel said and she hugged me. I gave a brief hug to Aaron.

"Please sit beside me, Athena." Lily said as she patted the seat next to him.

"You're just in time for the food." The waiter brought in the food and I saw an oyster. I'm allergic to it and I looked at it completely aware and have to becareful.

"Let's eat." Aaron said. Ares started to eat completely ignoring me.

"How rude of you Ares.. what kind of boyfriend are you?" Lily hissed.

"It's okay."

"She can help herself." What a boyfriend material you are.

"Why do you want to date him? He's an asshole." Viola asked and I don't want to date your brother! He is an asshole!

"I like her because she can do everything by herself."

"At least.. be lovey dovey for once. Feed her.." Lily protested and I turned to her shaking my head. Ares grabbed something and turned to me feeding me something.

"Here you go, baby." He said and my eyes widen when he suddenly become sweet. I didn't even see what's inside.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled.

"Here." Lily gave me some food for me.

"Thank you." Suddenly my throat felt a burning sensation. I knew something was not right. I excused myself to the bathroom. I'm choking right now and it's not good. I looked at myself on the mirror. It started to turn red and I'm trying so hard to breath. My head started to spin and I ran to Ares.

"What did you feed me?" I asked as I tried to breath.

"Are you okay?" Viola asked.

"Did you put an oyster?" I asked Ares completely ignoring Viola.

"Yeah." My eyes widen.

"I have to go home!" I took my bag and ran outside. I could feel my body cutting my oxygen. I need to find the nearest drugstore and I walked outside completely coughing.

I ran outside and looked around to find a drugstore. I checked my phone and ran towards it. I need my medicine now. I started coughing when suddenly someone held my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" A guy asked.

"I have.. an allergic.. reaction. Can you help me?" I asked with my last energy.

"I'm a doctor, let me help you!" He put his arm around me and carried my bridal style. He carried me to his clinic and I kept coughing.

"Here drink this." He put me on the sofa and gave me a cup of water. My breath was not normal. My phone rang but I ignored it.

"Let me check on you." He said as he stabbed me with an epipen.

"Just rest.. sleep for awhile, the medicine will stop the allergic reaction." Not long after that I fell asleep.